Chapter XVI: Freeze Part I

Jagerbar

June 18, 1842

In San Diego, along with my slave lover, we met up with a rather angry honey vendor in the market of San Diego. He was tall, muscular and had a beard. He looked like he was of-German origin. Then, I saw the large man woge into a bear-like monster. So, in response, I went on to hunt him down. After I've decapitated the bear man, or Jagerbar, in accordance with the true name given to him, I was terrified to learn that he had a family of Jagerbars, his parents, wife and young adult son. After learning of my father's words of "family vengeance" a Jagerbar family would do to me, I had to secretly dispatch of the rest, one by one.

A Jagerbar is a bear-like Wesen-Class Cryptid. They are known to be very dangerous and hard to dispatch due to their great durability. These creatures are large and slow. They tend to live in families, so it is best not to cross one, as vengeance is their main issue. Once you kill a Jagerbar, their whole family usually returns to try and cut off your head.

Jagerbars prefer to prey on Mermen in swamps. They are solitary and tend to stay away from other Jagerbars, because Jagerbars usually attack others of their kind due to their great stubborness. I learned from my friend, Crisostomo Elias, that Jagerbars gain their durability from their fur. If you learn to burn their fur, their durability goes to a C from a B, and you can now kill them with ease.

-The Common stats for a woged Jagerbar is:
Intelligence: B
Combat: C
Strength: B
Speed: C
Durability: B (C if fur is burned.)
Skills and Learning: S
Precision: D
Power: B/A

Mr. Fries was a Jagerbar born from a normal everyday Cryptid family. He was raised to be a peaceful Cryptid. He soon grew up to become a scientist in S.T.A.R. Labs.

After years of being a scientist, Mr. Fries fell in love with a beautiful woman named Nora, who he married. However, when she was pregnant, she was infected by a deadly disease. Therefore, Mr. Fries did the impossible.

Man: "A Cryogenic Freezing Cell?"

Mr. Fries: "Yes.
For my wife to keep alive."

The two walked in the frozen wasteland of the laboratory as Mr. Fries dawned on his wife.

However, due to the company he was working for went bankrupt, the experiment became unauthorize. One day he was interrupted by Ferris Boyle, S.T.A.R. Labs' Head Scientist. Mr. Fries was forced to have the experiment shut down, but Mr. Fries refused to leave. Things escalated as Mr. Fries stole a guard's handgun and pointed it at Boyle, only for Boyle to persuade Mr. Fries to put it down.

He did so...

But out of sadness... he woged.

Boyle freaked out and was disgusted by the monstrosity Mr. Fries was, a Cryptid.

Boyle, out of fear, kicked Mr. Fries into a shelf of chemicals... Mutagen mixed with Frozen Fuel. This gave the Jagerbar an ability... cryokinesis.

Also, his body, due to the conditions met with the mutagen and the cold environment, cause Mr. Fries to only survive in harshly cold environments...

The lab froze for weeks, as Mr. Fries invented an armored suit that would keep him alive in such a cold environment. However, the accident caused him his pregnant wife and child... and therefore...that corrupted his moral and turned him to the side of evil.

Mr. Fries... the ironically named Supervillain of the Cold.

Now...

*PEW*