Chapter XI: Demon

Bruce grunts and shook as he slept.

"Life's a bunch of closing doors."

Bruce shook more.

"I will never love you, Bruce..."

"DUMBASS!! YOU SHOULD'VE SAVED HER!!!"

Bruce wakes up.

Bruce stood up and gasped for air.

Bruce: "I keep f*cking up, don't I?"

The Batman, in a deep voice: "Yes."

Bruce: "Apparently there's this conspiracy going on in Gotham about people turning into these weird animal monsters, and I'm forced to figure out what is this all about..."

Bruce sighs.

Bruce: "Ninjas and Furries. F*ck... What does Ra's want with Gotham? It's just a city filled with criminals."

Nick: "Indeed, why?"

Bruce is freaked out.

Bruce: "I'm Batman! I'm the one who's supposed to sneak up and randomly leave people!"

Nick: "Yeah... Whatever, mate."

Nick smokes a cigar.

Bruce: "What are you even doing here?"

Nick: "You see, Bruce... I'm from Portland. Cryptids have been around for thousands of years, but no one knows where they came from. Then, Grimms appeared. Grimms originated from the twelve Judges of Israel who in secret hunted down these weird Mutant animal-human hybrids. Humans are the pinnacle of all animals, but someone a long, long time ago wanted to fuse humans with animals for a better evolution. You see, Bruce. Humans are the greatest creation of The One in the entire Universe, or possibly, the Multiverse or Omniverse. All Grimms are told the history. Basically, the Old Gods, Olympians and Asgardians, fought over the control of Planet Earth because the Old Gods originated from the One's Army, what you Catholics, Muslims and Jews call God's Angels. Other religions built around the idea that these are mystical beings. They are actually Cosmic Aliens that created Humans and every other creature in the Universe. The Old Gods saw that their experiments are cruel and Diana's father, Zeus, decided to ban that idea from existence. Until one day, a being called Darkseid, Zeus's son, along with his own son, Thanos, decided to try and conquer Earth using the Infinity Stones. To do this, they have to find the Mother Box to let them enter Earth because... Well... Earth is basically in a galaxy blocked from theirs. Plus, the Mother Boxes are hidden all around the world. Thanos even left his dad because he has different plans. Enough about the father-son quarrel... Our main focus is the fact that these asshole aliens, Olympians and Asgardians experimented on humans, creating Mutants. Cryptids, basically humans that can woge into animals other than humans, and Metahumans, humans with certain abilities that use the Infinity Effects: Space, Time, Soul, Mind, Power and Reality. Basically, Grimms were made to hunt the Cryptids or else humans will go extinct. Basically, as the aliens f*cked up and were punished, us Grimms were forced to f*cking save the world and pay for these alien's mistakes. So we made the next best thing: Hamon Users. People who can overload these creatures with energies that could disrupt and destroy their hybrid cells."

Bruce: "Huh... So... Is Diana-?"

Nick: "Half-Alien? Yes."

Bruce: "So... Is Diana-?"

Nick: "Part-Animal? Yes. Amazons are related to amphibians, ants and bees."

Bruce: "Oh... Well... I have a minor crush on her... Does that make me-?"