Chapter IV: Vengeance

December 5, 2014

*BANG BANG*

A man with a red hood runs away from a shadowy figure. The man has a tuxedo, a red hood and a red cape. He has black leather shoes and a white flower on his left chest. He whimpers in fear as he runs. The shadowy figure chases the "criminal" into the vicinity. "ACE CHEMICALS" the sign read. The man then runs up to the balcony, as below him are giant vats of purple liquid. The man then takes out a knife and prepares to stab the Batman. He dodges as the Red-Hooded-Man falls from the bar, as Batman grabs his cape. The red-hooded-man then turns and tries to stab him, only for the man to accidentally stab his cape, as it is torn off as the man plummets to his death.

May 5, 2017

The six ninjas wake up, bandaged and nearly completely healed, though chained in six individual chairs.

Bruce: "You should be thankful that I injected Mirakuru into your system, regenerating your lost body parts. Large dosages can.. change you. Luckily, I only injected two or three drops into your pathetic bodies."

Ninja 1: "You have grown violent, Bruce Wayne. The Dark Knight. King of Gotham. Descendant of Crisosto-..."

Bruce: "Yeah, yeah. F*ck off with that crap. I wish to know, why Ra's wants me dead."

Ninja 3: "Only a fool would heal his enemies."

Bruce: "And a greater fool wouldn't be grateful to the enemy that spared them."

Ninja 4: "We do not wish to condone to such babbles of weaknesses like you."

Bruce: "I'm a weakness? Really, now?"

Diana: "Why did you try to kill Bruce Wayne?"

Ninja 1: "Diana of Themyscira, Princess of the Amazons. Heir to the Amazonian Throne. The woman who fought in all the modern wars. The woman who broke expectations. The Lady of Wonders. The White Knight. The Greatest Superhero of the Iron Age of Heroes. The Wonder Woman."

Diana: "I'm beginning to like these guys."

Ninja 5: "You shouldn't have spared us, Bruce Wayne."

Broken Ninja: "Ugrhgrhgeu..."

Bruce looks closely at the Broken Ninja's neck.

Bruce then sees a wire. He then pulls it out as a recorder hangs from it. Bruce then beats his face as he then breaks the recorder. He continues to beat the man's face.

Diana: "Stop."

He continues to beat the ninja's face.

Diana grabs his fist.

Diana: "Bruce!"

He turns to her, as he turns back to the man and lets go.

Ninja 2: "Why won't you kill us?"

Ninja 1: "You already have us in a corner."

Bruce: "You call it weakness. I call it honor."

The six Ninjas laugh, until suddenly...

*FWOOSH*

*SPLAT*

All six are dead.

Diana is shocked.

Bruce then tosses his Batarang.

*TING*

The arrow that was shot towards Bruce's head is cut in half, from tip to quiver.

The Hood lands before the two.

Diana: "Oliver Queen."

Bruce: "Wait, if you got him first, how come you didn't get my identity first?!"