Chapter I: Kid

*CRASH*

The people rush to the scene, seeing the lifeless body of the terrorizing vigilante known as the Batman. They all cheer for the man's death, as they throw trash and rocks on the corpse...

"You think this'll work?"

"Please, old friend. This always works."

May 2, 2017

A group of masked men pull inside a screaming man with his face covered in a sack. He screams and cries for help as the men tie him to a chair.

???: "Nguwehwehwehwehwehwehwehwehweh!"

???: "Is this guy a f*cking joke?! What are you? Some kind of retarded deformed penguin-man or someth-..."

*BANG*

The man falls down dead, as the man in the sack shakes in fear.

They take of his sack.

Short fat man with top hat, long nose and feet pointing sideways talking like Tom Kenny who pressed his nose: "NGAHAHAH!!!! Hello... Lucius Fox!"

Lucius: "Wh-where am I?"

Man: "It is I, Oswald Cobblepot!"

Lucius: "Oh... you're the Penguin!"

Penguin: "SHUT UP, ASSHOLE!!!! I AM OSWALD COBBLEPOT!!! Say that to me again and I'll-...."

Oswald points his umbrella tip to him.

Penguin: "I'll slice that pretty neck of yours."

Lucius: "Really?"

A knife then slits out from the tip.

Lucius: "What the shit?!"

Penguin: "NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Lucius: "Batman will come for you!"

Penguin: "No he won't! I heard he kills nowadays. I like that guy. It would make sense for both birds to join together, right?"

Lucius: "What?"

Penguin: "You know... Bats.. are clearly birds, right?"

Man1: "Sir..."

Penguin points his umbrella tup to the Man,

Man 1: "You are absolutely right."

All the men agree, nodding and saying "Yes", "I agree" and "Obviously sir" various times.

Penguin: "And I, when you look at me, I clearly look like an adorable little Blue Jay."

The men behind him laugh silently.

Penguin points his umbrella tip towards them, as he turns slowly back to Lucius.

Penguin: "And it would make sense that we would work together to achieve in conquering Gotham. And it alls starts by asking you this question... How did Bruce Wayne come back to life?"

Lucius: "I don't know what you're talking about! Mr. Pennyworth said he was gone for a business trip!"

Penguin: "That's a lie! I know that's a lie, and I won't be stopping until I know how Bruce Wayne came back to-..."

The lights shut down. Suddenly a shadowy caped figure starts throwing batarangs in Penguin's men's faces, as he bashes the other's faces and snaps their necks. The all scream in horror as the figure goes on to kill all of them. He then grabs Penguin.

Penguin: "Oh... shit..."

He tries to stab him with his umbrella, but the figure breaks his wrist as he holds him up in the air.