Chapter XIV: Riddle

"Hey Bruce... Riddle me this... What happens when someone is struck with Joker Venom and Animal Mutagen?"

Bruce is tied to a chair.

"ANSWER ME!!!"

The Batman, in his suit "Eddie, I'm so... so sorry..."

Edward walks out of the shadows before The Batman, revealing a Joker-like face... But he has red hair and no red lipstick nor a smile. He has a green suit and bowl hat. He breathes in, and out.

Edward: "Did you know that there is another Joker on the other side of the world? He's an Aswang."

Eddie woges into a Fuchsteufulwild, a Goblin-like creature related to Rumpelstiltskin.

Edward Nigma: "My parents were game show hosts and were rich for it. They were the greatest Game Show hosts in America. My father and mother were bitter at home, however... Always striving to defeat each other in the mind... Then I was born... And they took all of their stress and anger out to me..."

Fuchsteufelswild-A troll-like creature. They prefer living underground in their very own society, as the sun burns their woge.:
Intelligence: U
Combat: C
Strength: C
Speed: A
Durability: C, E (Under the Sun)
Skills and Learning: U
Precision: S
Power: C

Before...

Edmund, his father, punches the boy after answering the question wrong.

Edmund Nigma: "What did I tell you, Eddie?"

Edward: "I'm trash. I'm dog shit. I'm an accident. All of these things I will become if I fail to comply."

Edmund: "Well... You did fail to comply. You are all those things."

Edward stared blankly as tears flowed down his eyes.

Edward: "Then my parents were killed by an accident I caused. I destroyed the house with a bomb I've made. Them feeding my intelligence was their very own demise. Afterwards, I was kept in Arkham, where you found me. You became my friend, Bruce."

Now...

Edward: "Now, look at me! Look at me, you jackass! I AM A GOD!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! WOO!!! That was, that was so great... I must thank you, Bruce... But then... I was hired by my boss to get rid of you. Guess who's my boss?"

Bruce: "Ra's Al Ghul?"

Edward: "Ra's f*cking Al Ghul! By God!"

Bruce: "But you just said that I'm your friend!"

Edward: "No... YOU AND HARVEY WERE BEST FRIENDS!!! I WAS JUST ANOTHER FORGETTABLE LOSER THAT YOU BOTH USE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!!! I was the joke. I was the loser. You two got the girls... I got the comic relief. I'm literally just a walking talking joke! I didn't lose my parents and found you to become another joke! I wanted to be the leader!"

Bruce: "Damn, your petty."

Edward: "What?!"

Bruce: "Poison Ivy became the way she is because she was an environmentalist, murdered by an evil corporate and thrown into nuclear waste left to die, only to be fused with Animal Mutagen. I indirectly got Rachel killed, which is why Harvey resents me. He also resents the law because it failed to save the one he loved. The Joker had something to do with my Dad. My Dad's corruption created The Joker. Deathstroke's family was killed years ago and turned into a weapon by Ra's. Clayface's wife cheated on him and he was forced to raise a child not his own. y father was killed and I became obsessed with hunting down criminals to feel like I'm pleasing that neglectful bastard. You... A boy who murdered his family because he was abused, chooses to beat me because he thinks that I'm a part of the world that's against him. Eddie, I'm your best friend, and I've done nothing to you. If anything, I made you stronger. I made you into this lovable weirdo today. So... What do you say?"