Chapter VII: Elseworlds Part I

Prometheus: DEATH BATTLE'S FOR LOSER-ASS-12-YEAR-OLDS LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman: "Excuse me? What are you doing, messing up the universes?"

Prometheus: Guess what? For the first time... IT WASN'T ME!!!

*BOOM*

Batman: "Why does the guy outside sound like Robert Downey Jr."

???:"Come out! We need to question you."

Prometheus: By the way... I told them you're the notorious Black Panther. Try to explain yourself. I mean... The world's ending... I think I'm allowed to have a little bit fun, right? Anyways... LET'S GO!!!

Batman charges outside, as...

IRON MAN!!!

Shoots deadly laser beams at Bruce. He dodges every last one of them. He throws a Batarang into his blaster of his right hand, destroying it. Iron Man flies down and zooms in, as Bruce charges... 

They both stop.

Batman and Iron Man: "Oh... my... God..."

Batman: "YOU'RE IRON MAN!!!"

Iron Man: "BATMAN!!!!"

Both: "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! YOU'RE MY BIGGEST FAN???!!! LIKEWISE!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Prometheus: MOTHERF*CKER!!!

Prometheus walks out with Mr. PoPo.

Prometheus: "You were supposed to beat each other to death... AND I'D REVIVE YOU!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE IT OUT!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUMPSTART THIS... THIS RIVALRY!!! THAT CAUSES THE RISE OF THE BEYONDER AND THE COOLEST SECRET WAR OF ALL TI-!!!!"

Batman and Iron Man, singing: "Don't stop... Belieeeeevin'... Hold up to your feeeelin's.... Speed light... Dream ooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!"

Prometheus: Shit...

Mr. PoPo: "You rebooted the universes so much, you turned the main two into idiots. Too bad you rebooted everything after End Game."

Prometheus, bowing his head: I miss Robert Downey Jr. and Christian Bale.

The Reaper and Dark walk out of the portals beside them

Dark: I was in the middle of destroying Russia, and you brought me here?!

The Reaper: Is that Batman and Iron Man, singing 80's songs?

Batman and Iron Man, making the We Will Rock You beat with their claps and laps: "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!"

Mr. PoPo: "You think this will work?"

Prometheus: I'm already having doubts.

Jonah Stardust, walking out from the portal: "What a dumpster hole of a universe."

Batman: "So, Mr. Stark! Where are the other Avengers?"

Meanwhile...

Thor grabs Wonder Woman's face and bitch slaps her into the concrete, creating a gaping hole of broken ground. Thor throws his hammer towards Wonder Woman, until she...

Grabs the hammer and throws it back at him.

Hulk charges and bashes her face into the ground. She then takes his fist and begins punching him away into a building.

Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Deadpool shoot at her at once, only for her to deflect all of their bullets. She then crosses her arms and creates an Olympian shockwave, knocking out all three. Wolverine attacks, as he swings his claws towards her. She blocks most of his attacks with her bracelets. Wolverine begins overpowering her, as Hulk and Thor join in. Hulk throws his fists in the speeds of sound towards her. Thor bashes his hammer in the speed of sound towards her. Wolverine stabbed her several times during his swings. The three begin to overpower her, only for her to scream as lightning from Thor's hammer is redirected as it creates a wave of space distorting energies. The 7 battle it out, in a rigorous war between man, meta and alien...