(8) Friends Forever

Chapter 8:

I couldn't go in. I just couldn't. I get a butt whooping, for sure. I breath in and out. Trying to calm myself down before entering my doom. I know the steps.

Number One: I'll get a lecture.

Number Two: I'll get into trouble for sneaking out.

Number Three: I'll get taken straight home where I'll get another lecture.

Number Four: I'm grounded for about 10 years and will be sent to my room.

I take one last breath and open the Principles office. There's a moment of silence and the whole world around me feels like its spinning. I try so hard not to throw up. Of course I don't, but I'm very near to.

"Hey... Mum..." I say quietly.

"Ashley Pierson!" Mum screams. "What is going on with you?!"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You! Sneaking out all the time nowadays!" Mum says. "Where's that teenage girl that only wanted to stay inside and watch T.V? Or listen to music?" She was right. I was changing. Well, that's what the results are when you have a teenage vampire girl and her teenage vampire best friend and they just love sneaking out for different occasions.

"Mum, I don't mean to sneak out all the time..." I say honestly. I can't just tell her I'm a vampire. It breaks all the rules. If I tell her she'll probably disown me. I can't let that happen. I do what all classic books or movies do.

I run up to my mum, and give her a huge hug.

"I'll never do anything of the sort again," I say. "I swear..."

That was a complete lie, well I didn't know now. But it was soon to be a big, fat lie.

Friends Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें