(18) Friends Forever [Special Chapter]

[Writers Comment] A Special Chapter. It's short, cause I don't wanna give away clues. Lol. Anyway, dedicated to "zebrastripes97". :D Zebra, if you never bugged me to do this, I'd be watching TV right now. xD

Chapter 18:

Lucas's POV:

They've taken me to their hideout. Once they put me in the car, they blind-folded me. So, I don't know where I went. The ride was long, but serene. All I can think about is Ashley. I hope she's ok. I only gave myself up for her. I didn't want her to get hurt. I guess you could say, I care about her in a way that is unspeakable. But, she doesn't care about me in the same way. I'm perfectly fine here, in this cell, at the moment. There are other vampires around me. Some get taken away, and never come back. I just hope it doesnt happen to me.

"Let go of me!" A new arrival yells.

Everyone suddenly stares in her direction. She looks strangely familiar. She's pushed into the cell, and everyone stares at her.

"Lucas?" The women asks me, how does she know who I am?

"Yes, ma'am?" I say.

"Ashley is in danger." She says.

My heart dropped. I couldn't believe they'd do this.

"Where is she?" 

"I don't know," She admits. "She was trying to find you the last time I recall."

I don't believe she'd try to find me. After all, I'm in a place that I'm guessing is really hard to find.

"Stop talking!" The guard demands.

"Make me..." I say.

Everyone around me is stunned that I back talked. I don't care. I'm not only doing this for myself, or the other vampires, but for Ashley. The guard comes into the cell.

"What did you say?" He screams in my face.

"Make. Me." I say clearly and slowly.

The guard doesn't find this funny, and gives me a great punch in my face. All I remember hearing after that is a shriek from Ashley's Mum, and a gasp from the crowd around me.