(2) Friends Forever

Chapter 2:

"Are you insane?!" I scream. All he did was laugh.

"Yes," He says, calmy. "If I wasn't insane, I wouldn't be doing this." True.

"Lucas!" I say, totally bewildered. "Take me home this instant!" He didn't. I didn't know where we were going. I had an idea, the park. But, we passed that long time ago. Now I was just clueless.

"No," Lucas says in response. "If you're going to be off with the flu for some time, I need to spend time with you, don't I?"

"Yes!" I say. "But not now!"

He didnt reply after that. The car filled with silence as we drove the long way to our mystery location. I still had no clue were we where going, he hadn't dropped any hints yet. I tugged my blanket tightly around me, I was getting cold. Seeing as it was in the middle of winter and the weather looked like it wasn't getting better. I'm surprised some of the roads we were driving on hadn't been closed due to the safety of us.

The sun was disappearing, and the moon was sneaking behind the depressing clouds. It was a full moon. I've always hated full moons. My dad used to say that full moons could drive a man crazy when it rose on the following evening. Explaining Lucas's weird behaviour. As we were just about near the end of the road Lucas made a turn. The road we turned on was extremely dark, like it had been excluded from the Earth and was cut from all sunlight. Although, the moonlight kept it from being pitchblack.

"Where are we?" I ask suspicously.

"You'll see..." Lucas says. He parked the car into a space near our location. And as I got out of the car I could see that our mystery location was a spooky cemetery.