-38: Jason-Piper To The Ball-

YAY! I'm so happy! 15.5 K reads and 550 votes! Thank you all so much! Sorry for the crappy title.

***

-38: Jason-Piper To The Ball-

-Jason-

Right. Were should I start? Oh, yeah, when Percy kissed Mr D and Chiron called us.

We had a quest. (A/N: That's in a another story coming out in February, sorry.) And we met some weird people. They said they were wizards or something. Weird. Well, demigods exist, why not wizards?

Well, we met a red-haired boy, (A/N: Details not giving) who said his girlfriend was missing. So, we found her, blah, blah, blah and they left, blah, blah, blah.

So, we are here now and we heard there's a ball and I'm gonna ask Piper and yeah, that sums it up!

So, I'm here now, standing in front of her door, have knocked and waiting for her to open the door.

Finally, the door opens and Piper pokes her head out, the big gash on her forehead still visible.

"Heyy." I say, awkwardly.

"Hey, Jason." She smiles. She steps out and closes the door.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Coming with you. For a walk." She states.

"Okay.." I say and we head towards Zeus' Fist.

~At Zeus' Fist~

"Um, Piper?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Um," I fidget nervously, "will you come to the ball with me?"

Her face breaks into a smile and she hugs me. "Sure! Why are you so nervous?"

I had no answer to that.

***

Should I make a sequ