-32: Nico-Lost Voice-

-Nico-

No, no, no, NO! Not me! I want to stuck in the shadows! But, NO! Stephanie calls me! YAY! Not.

"Urm, dare?" I squeaked. I heard Leo choke. That twerp.

"Hmm? Oh, sweetie," I felt my lunch in my throat,  while Leo, Percy, Connor and Jason snickered, "go screaming to any four cabins and one god saying you lost your voice. Okay, darling? Oh, and Ares is compulsory." She said in that sick honey-sweet voice.

I sighed and got up. I tumbled out of the door. "Oi, wait up!" Travis called.

I turned around, "What?" I asked. He grinned. "We forgot our camera! We need proof for our blog!"

Great. I am going to run around camp with rainbow hair. Oh! What fun! My voice is literally dripping with sarcasm.

"We found it! Run, Nico, run!" Connor screamed.

I obeyed and ran. Towards the Athena cabin. I knocked on the door, and a blond haired, green eyed boy opened it. "What do you want?" He asked, apparently annoyed.

"I lost my voice!" I screamed in his face. His mouth opened in a 'O' and he feebly closed the door. Guess they don't call me 'Death Breath' for nothing. *shrug*

Next I ran to the Aphrodite cabin. Oh, sick. That girl who opened the door fainted.

Then, Ares. The boy screamed at me, "Get lost, deaf!" Makes sense?

Next, Hephaestus. Some girl opened the door: Nyssa I guess.

"Oh, Nico! Great to see you!" She gushed.

"Sorry. BUT I LOST MY VOICE!" I screamed at her.

"Nico di Angelo!" She shrieked, "You are so dead!" Uh, oh. She slammed the door in my face.

Better go to Hades now. Literally. 

...

Once I arrived in the underworld, Hades greeted me. He's the only one least likely to incinerate me. I shook my head.

"Whats wrong, son?" He frowned.

"Dad! I lost my voice!" I screamed and shadow traveled back. Crap. He's definitely annoyed now.

***

Riiight... And I've nothing to say... Bye!