-37: Mixed-

-37: Mixed-

-Percy-

There is a ball, and you know who I'm gonna ask. Yep, its Crystal.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, I bet you got a shock. Its Annabeth, duh. Like I would ever ditch her.

I knocked on her cabin door, holding a ring made of a sapphire surrounded with silver waves. On the sapphire was engraved, Forever and Always. Yep, I'm gonna propose!

The door opened with a CREAK! to reveal a disgruntled Annabeth. Her eyes widened seeing me standing there.

"Perseus Jackson! What are you doing?" She asked indignantly.

"Annabeth Chase," I whispered, kneeling down on one knee, "We met at age 12, and the first thing you said was, 'You drool in your sleep'. Then, we went on a quest to retrieve the lightning bolt. Then, we navigated the Sea of Monsters, held the sky, withstood the labyrinth, fought the Titan War," at this tears began to form in Annabeth's eyes, "Then, we had the most amazing underwater kiss... But... I went missing, you were heartbroken for eight months, but I survived and we united both camps. We survived the Giant War. We did all this—everything—together. I can't imagine a future without you, and I don't want to. Annabeth Chase, will you marry me?" I whispered.

Annabeth burst into tears and jumped onto me. "Of course, Seaweed Brain! That's the most romantic thing you've done so far!" And she cried into my shirt while I slipped the ring onto the finger.

"Forever and Always" Annabeth whispered looking at the ring.

I smiled, "Forever and Always."

(A/N: Awwwwww! That was so sweet! Those who find it sweet, comment here with a '<3!' Continue reading.)

-----

-Connor-

I fidget nervously as I walk over to the Athena cabin; Willow is a daughter of Athena. She told me after our 'hangout'. Well, I did ask her to be my girlfriend and.. She... Well... Agreed.

I knocked on the door holding a bouquet of roses. Willow opened the door, smoothing back her short brown hair, her green eyes glittering.

"Oh! Hello, Connor!" She said.

"Hey, Willow. Um, do y-you want to come to the b-ball with m-me?" I squeaked.

She looked surprised. "Of course, Connor!"

I smiled and handed her the bouquet. She leaned in, and so did I, and our lips met.

"Yeah! Connor's got a girlfriend!" Travis shouted.

I looked around and saw Travis with an arm around Katie, who was blushing.

"Yeah! Got a problem?" I yelled back.

"No." Travis walked off with Katie.

Willow shook her head. "Got to go. See you later?"

"Sure!" I said happily.

(A/N: Well, that was short and to-the-point. *stands awkwardly*)

-----

-Travis-

Well, I did asked Katie to the ball. Here's how it went:

"Hey, Katie!" I said kneeling down beside her, as she gazed at the clear sky.

"Hey, Travis." She replied.

"So, um, er," I began.

"Spit it out." She responded.

"WouldYouWantToGoTheBallWithMe?" I blurted out.

"Um, excuse me?" I said looking at me.

"The ball. Will you come with me?" I repeated.

She broke into a smile. "Sure!"

"Um, Katie, I, uh, really, I like you!" I said involuntarily.

She looked shocked. I'm now repenting whether I should've said that. She won't feel the same way.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt something warm on my lips. Then, I realized that was Katie. She was kissing me!

I broke apart and stared at her. "You like me?" I whispered.

She nodded. And we continued our sweet make-out session.

***

Next will be Jason/Piper, Frank/Hazel, Leo/Reyna and any other couple or couples to be made which I left out?

Please comment! I appreciate those more than the votes!