-20: Stephanie's Revenge Part 1-

Hi Winners/Unicorns! @amelia12345678910 gave me that name! That's correct! Part 1of her evilness! And I got two new followers, @amelia12345678910, @annabeth12chase and @amyheroesofolympus12! Thank you all for following! Here's the chapter like I promised!

***

-20: Stephanie's Revenge Part 1-

-Piper-

The dinner bell rang. We all trailed out of the Poseidon cabin and went to dinner. We sat at our respective tables. Chiron made an announcement- "Dear campers! We have to new demigods. Melody Schuman and Dan Greene!" I watched as Chiron showed them the Hermes table, where the Stolls were rubbing their hands in anticipation.

Somebody stood up and shouted, "Beware the Stolls!" Travis and Connor glared at him.

Suddenly, everybody gasped. "All hail Dan Greene, son of Apollo and Melody Schuman, daughter of Demeter!" announced Chiron. I chuckled and stood up to scrape a portion of my food in the fire as a offering to Aphrodite. I came back and continued eating my food. Little did I know, that my humanity was saved.

-Stephanie- (Takes place during -Piper-)

I heard the dinner bell and saw Pipet, (A/N: I did Pipet purposely, no mistake.) Jason and others walk out from Percy's cabin.

I eyed them, especially Pipet and followed them. Jason will be mine, no matter what!

I watched Pipet go the the Aphrodite table, and I followed her, and sat down next to her. Chiron was making some announcement, blah blah blah. And then the claiming, blah blah blah. Some boy with brown hair and black eyes and a girl with black hair and brown eyes. The boy, Dan, it seems is a son of Apollo and the girl, Melody Schuman, Demeter.

I saw Pipet looking in awe at them, and I snuck the chance, to slip some human meat in her carrots. I snickered as she got up. She grabbed her plate, and went over to the campfire. I looked on in dismay, as she threw the carrots in the campfire, along with few pieces of broccoli.

I grit my teeth in anger as she came back. Human meat is very precious and I smuggled it so safely! Grrr. My plan backfired. Revenge is soon!

***

Heh heh. I feel awkward now...