-8: Crystal-Introduction-

Chapter 5! Yay! By the way, check out @WrittenInMyDarkHeart and @HazelBiancaHazel. They are awesome!

***

-8: Crystal-Introduction-

-Percy-

I woke up and found myself on my bed, and a worried Annabeth beside me.

"Glad I am hurt?" I asked. She looked horrified. She beckoned someone over. She came and sat on a chair pulled by the bed side.

I saw she had pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes, glaring daggers at me. "Hi. Not nervous now, huh?" I said. She softened. "You have no idea how I beat you up, do you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Well, let me tell you."

-Crystal-

I waited on the shore for what, three minutes? I was sure he could not do that!

Without thinking, I ran to the Apollo Cabin. I heard they are good healers. I ran inside and yelled 'medic!'

A boy groggily turned to me, and asked, "What do you want?"

"A boy has fallen into the lake, and has been there for around five minutes now!"

"What's his name?" the boy asked.

I thought for a few seconds. "Percy. Percy... Jackson." I said finally.

"Don't you know he is a son of Poseidon?" he asked. I thought for a minute, then rushed out and saw him running. I ran after him, blasting lightning bolt and lightning bolt and muttering curses.

Fortunately, he managed to avoid few, but few. He was badly injured. I hid behind a tree, and watched him enter a Cabin. I saw a grey-eyed girl, with blond hair, like me. Most probably a child of Athena. I'd seen some.

After sometime, I saw a brown-haired girl run out, with a blond-haired guy with blue eyes, sort of like me. They ran to the Apollo Cabin, and dragged out the same boy I talked to earlier.

-Percy-

"And I entered your cabin then, just as he was leaving." Crystal finished.

"His name is Will Solace." Annabeth informed. "The brown haired girl girl is Piper, and the blond guy with her is Jason."

"Where are they?" I croaked.

"Outside." Annabeth told me. "Let's introduce her." I suggested. She nodded.

-Crystal-

Piper and Jason entered. I'd liked Piper the minute I saw her. I also liked Jason. He is my distant half-brother!

Along with them, entered a curly-haired boy, a dark girl with brown frizzy hair and there was also a shadowy boy.

Annabeth introduced them, the curly-haired boy was Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. The dark girl was Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, who is Roman form of Hades and Nico di Angelo's half-brother. The shadowy boy was Nico di Angelo, son of Hades.

Piper McLean was a daughter of Aphrodite and Jason Grace was a son of Jupiter, Roman form of Zeus. I nodded. And Annabeth Chase was a daughter of Athena, just as I thought!

Annabeth Chase asked me to play Truth or Dare with them and said that they were playing that, that's why Percy went crazy. Everyone laughed at Percy's protests.

But I politely refused. I had other work!

***

Hey! So did you like the chapter? Its short, isn't it? Update soon!

Bye, Winners!