-24: Jasper-Country Side Date!-

So... Its been long... Anyways... BEGIN! Dedication goes to @WrittenInMyDarkHeart for reviewing this book! Thank you! She very very awesome! Please go follow her!

***

-21: Jasper-Country Side Date!

-Jason-

I had invited Piper to a date. A country-side-car-riding-where-we-tour-kind-of date.

I packed my bag and waited. Piper would be here anytime now.

A knock... on the door... I opened it...

"Hey Pipes!" I greeted her.

"Hey. Are you ready?" she asked shifting her bag. I nodded. "Let's go."

-----

We were in a van. I was driving. We were going downhill... aaand Piper was screaming.

"Ahh! Jason! Slow downnn!"

Um. I was probably speeding. But... why not? We were in a countryside.

Finally, I came to a halt.

"Um, Jason? I want to go to the restroom..." she trailed off fixing her kaleidoscopic eyes on me. (A/N: This may sound awkward, but it is necessary.)

"Uh. Yeah." I said trying to steer the van into a gas station.

"Bye!" she quickly said, hurrying off.

I waited for sometime. Piper did not come. Suddenly, I got a call. (A/N: I know demigods should not have cellphones, but pretend they can have.) The caller ID read, Piper.

(A/N: Italics is Piper. Normal is Jason.)

"Hey, Piper" I said.

"Jason... Its not right..."

"What's wrong?" I asked panicking. Had a monster come?

"Jason... We should break up..."

"What?!" I screamed into the phone.

"You can be with Stephanie... She's made for you..."

"Fine!" I screamed.

"You can go. My new boyfriend will pick me up."

"Bye." I said coldly and cut the call. I started the car and drove off.

-Piper-

I rushed out and washed my hands. Jason must be angry. What if he left? No. Jason will wait for me.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, and looked outside. Jason wasn't there. I circled the gas station, hoping to see him at the back, but no.

Jason had left me.

***

Waah! It was very hard writing this cuz I'm a huge Jasper fan! If you are Jasper fan, please care to check out 'Jasper4ever'!

Bye!