-9: Percy-Male Ariel-

Yay! Cheers to @WrittenInMyDarkHeart and @PurpleCat02, for voting and commenting! Love you! Cheerios, Winners! Thanks to @PurpleCat02, for the idea! (PS) I changed it a bit!

***

-9: Percy-Male Ariel-

-Annabeth-

Travis yells, "My turn! Annabeth! Truth or Dare?"

The Stolls showed up after they heard about us playing. I tried to send them away, but they are the Stolls. 

"Dare..." I replied, and immediately regretted it. It's never a good idea to accept dares from them. 

"I dare you to... dye Percy's hair red!"

"WHAT! NO ANNABETH! NO!" cried Percy.

I looked at him, and smiled rubbing my hands. "This is gonna be fun!"

"WHAT! DID YOU PUT A SPELL ON HER, OR SOMETHING?" cried Percy.

The Stolls  looked horrified. "No way! Why would we do that?" they cried.

I got the bottle of red dye and dyed his hair red after bleaching it first. Travis recorded everything while Percy sat frozen in shock.

It looked hilariously hilarious. (A/N: That's a word I use a lot! My favorite word!)

It looked odd so I cut it a little. Travis understood my plan and flashed me a thumbs up and grinned. Percy realized what I was doing and started screaming. 

"Percy! Be quiet! Otherwise I will cut it weirdly!" He shut up at this.

When I was done, Percy was the height of hilariousness (If that is a word...?).

He looked like Jason, with red hair. We burst out laughing and took many photos!

"This will be perfect for our Truth or Dare Blog!" laughed Conner.

"You have a blog?" I was speechless.

After the laughter died down, I turned to Thalia. 

"Truth or dare, Thalia?" I asked.

"Truth."

"What do you think of Percy?" I asked, gesturing towards the scowling Percy.

Thalia thought for a minute. "He looks like Ariel," She said finally.

We burst out laughing. "Another for our blog!" cried Travis.

***

Hilarious, isn't it! If it isn't, comment, and I shall make it from now onwards!