-13: Leo-Flame On!-

• Dedicated to Everybody and Nobody

A most hilarious chapter!

***

-13: Leo-Flame On!-

-Leo-

Travis was so hilarious. Luckily, he didn't suffer any injuries and did not go to the infirmary.

After we calmed down, Travis asked me. I took dare.

"I dare you to catch fire in front of a new person, who doesn't know your fire power!" he announced. I was taken aback. "Okay, I'll do it, its not as bad as Percy's and Nico's dare, right?" I asked weakly.

Piper laughed. "Go do it, Repair Boy!"

I casually walked out of my cabin, and noticed, Malcolm talking to someone. Obviously new. She looked nice, but I had to do the dare.

I walked over to her and extended my hand. "Hi. I'm Leo Valdez."

"Oh. Hi. I'm Trinity." She shook my hand.

 "You know, it's so hot today!" I said.

"Yeah. It-"

"Its so hot, I could catch fire!" I said.

"Umm. Yeah. O-" she started, but I blazed up. She screamed. "Ahh! Go to the infirmary!" she yelled.

"Um, about that, I purposely caught fire. I am a son of Hephaestus-" Before I could continue, she slapped me on my cheek. "Go away! Before I whack you properly!" she yelled.

I turned away and fled. The others were laughing to no end. "I going to get you back for this, Travis," I said, gritting my teeth. "But first, I've got to get revenge for Annabeth."

Everybody stopped laughing and stared at me. Annabeth's eyes widened.

***

Is this a cliffhanger? I am not too familiar with them...

Bye, Winners!