-18: Piper-Prank Jason?-

Hi Winners! This chapter is dedicated to... g_horan123! (Name changed). His answer is Beauty Queen by Leo to Piper and Pinecone face to Thalia by Percy!

***

-18: Piper-Prank Jason?-

-Piper-

Thalia turned to me and asked, "Piper, truth or dare?"

"Dare," I said.

Thalia sighed. "Fine. I dare you to...,"and whispered something in my ear. I nodded my head.

She sat back and looked satisfied. "Her dare is to prank the Ares Cabin!" she exclaimed.

Jason looked horrified. "But, wo-"he tried to protest. "I'll be fine!" I insisted. He relaxed a bit.

I walked out with Thalia. We reached the Cabin, and I lay down in front of it. "Do I look good enough?" I asked her.

She studied me. He handed me a packet. "Smear this on!"she said. I saw it was fake blood. Thalia then applied fake scars.

After I was ready, she ran to Cabin 3.

-Thalia-

I ran to the cabin, and burst inside. Jason got up from his place. "Piper? Where's Piper?" he cried.

"She got an accident!" I tried to say while panting.

Jason pushed past me and ran out to the Ares Cabin. The whole cabin looked shocked.

I followed Jason and saw him pick up Piper. He hugged her and started crying. "Jason..." she whispered and fainted.

Jason carried her to the cabin, and put her on the bed. The others looked shocked and terrified.

Suddenly, Piper giggled. Jason's face was priceless! "Jason, I'm not dying. It was the dare!"

Jason looked puzzled. "Wha- What! What dare?",he sputtered.

I laughed. "The dare was to pretend to die, and scare you." I said. Jason relaxed. "Don't you ever do that again!" he scolded. Piper laughed.

Piper went to clean up, and we continued the game.

***

Is it a nice dare? I hope you like it!

"Question Of The Day!"

What is Reyna's mom's name?

(CLOSED. STOP ANSWERING.)

Answer correctly and get a dedication!

Bye, Winners!