-19: Points Of View-

So this is the mini chapter of the points of view of characters about Stephanie, Piper and Jason.

***

-19: Points Of View-

-Piper-

I can't believe that girl, Stephanie! Who does she think she is? Picking on my boyfriend like that?

Hello! Its my boyfriend, over here! I'm so gonna get revenge! And my half sister does know about our relationship! She dare pick on us? She'll pay!

-Jason-

Okay, what just happened? Was she actually flirting with me? Really? Oh great. Piper will be in for revenge now! I'm literally stuck in the middle! Oh! And Stephanie's beautiful! But Piper is more beautiful than her!

Stephanie has brown hair till her shoulders, a graceful body, and green eyes. But nobody is more beautiful to me but Piper!

-Stephanie-

Ugh! Just who does that Pipet girl think she is? A drama queen? Or rather the queen of Relationships! She'll pay for being with my boyfriend! Or rather my future boyfriend! Hmm. I have some plans up my sleeve! Time to start! Bye bye! I've got some plotting to do!

***

Story in next chapter! Hmm. Stephanie does have some unusual plans up her sleeve! They are totally unexpected. So, hope for the best. And worst.

Bye, Winners!