-11: Annabeth-Spider-

Hey, Winners! About the name, since I didn't get any comments, I shall keep it the same! A dedication to @WrittenInMyDarkHeart! For she and @PurpleCat02 are my best readers, and have commented and voted to improve my story! They are the best!

And, you may want to check out the story Percy and Friends ( what they do in FREE TIMES ) by @SayItBetterOnline! Its totally hilarious!

***

-11: Annabeth-Spider-

-Annabeth-

Nico turned towards me and smiled. "Dare!" I said, knowing I was the victim. "Bring it on, and show me what you've got!" I said defiantly.

He whispered the dare in my ear. I turned white. "What! No! I can't!" I cried. Its impossible!

The others looked puzzled. "Well, we don't know, what the dare is, but a dare's a dare..." Jason tried to explain. Nico smiled again. He whispered something into the Stoll's ears. They grinned in happiness. I glared at them, but they won. (A/N: Reminds me of Fred and George.)

They walked out of the room, and returned a few minutes later. "Mission complete!" they said to Nico.

"Alright, Annabeth, your turn," Nico said, motioning towards the door.

I walked out of the cabin, and walked towards the forest...

-Nico-

I saw her walk over to the forest and entered it. We waited, and about three minutes later, a terrified Annabeth ran inside the cabin, screaming.

"You put TARANTULAS in there!" she cried and sat beside Percy.

"What?" Hazel asked.

I laughed. "Her dare was to spend five minutes in the forest full of spiders!" I explained.

Percy exploded. Not literally, there'll be Percy stomach, Percy brain, Percy intestines and all other stuff all over the floor. "She's crying here, and you're laughing?"

"Percy, calm down. Its okay, I'll have my revenge. Thalia, truth or dare?"

-Annabeth-

"Thalia, truth or dare?" I asked Thalia.

"Dare..." she said halfheartedly.

"I dare you to..." I whispered in her ear. She smiled. She walked out and we trailed behind her.

***

Hahahahahaha! Cliffhanger! See what Annabeth's and Thalia's dare is in the next chapter! Hope you like it so far @WrittenInMyDarkHeart!

ByeWinners!