-21: Jason-Awkward-

Hi, Winners! This chapter's dedication is to... g_horan123! The answer is Bellona, Roman goddess of war. She is fully roman, and does not have a Greek form. This chapter is before the Point of View Chapter. Please read. And please remember that Lacy and Mitchell are not in this chapter.

***

-21: Jason-Awkward-

-Jason-

"Jason, truth or dare?", Piper asked me.

"Dare..."

"I dare you to strike Aphrodite's Cabin on fire."

The dare was surprising, but ...fine. I agreed to do it. Piper ran off and came back lugging a suitcase. I didn't bother to ask why.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, and I heard a scream. I opened my eyes, and noticed a smirk on Piper's face, while a look of horror on the others' face. I peeped out of the window to see a group of girls storming to this cabin. They yelled a single word, 'GRACE!'. The door banged open, and I saw a group of about ten girls standing outside. In front of them, a girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Hey!-" Percy got interrupted, as the girl stormed over to the Thalia. She does have a rivalry with them... Before she could murder her, I called out, "It was me! I did it!" She froze, and slowly turned over. She glared at me.

Before she walked out, she turned to look at me, and winked at me. Awkward... She then walked out. I turned to look at Piper and she was steaming. I was confused, what happened?

***

Sorry for the late chapter!