-31: Travis-Blackout-

Comment if you want a sequel!

***

-34: Travis-Blackout-

-Travis-

Ew? Yes, ew! Ew into infinity! Yuck, S-Stephanie likes me! EW!

I stared into Stephanie's eyes, those green orbs mesmerizing me.

I leant forward, so did she, and our lips collided.

Its official. I am madly in love with Stephanie Ann Jones.

I opened my eyes and found my brother, Connor, leaning over me. I'm in the infirmary? Great.

"Travis! Bro, you had me freaked!" He exclaimed running a hand through his hair.

"I'm fine." I groaned and tried to sit up. "Did Stephanie really say that?"

He stared at me. "Say what?"

"T-That she likes me?" I thought it was a dream, and he'll stare at me, laugh, and make fun of me forever.

"Um, about that," Oh, sure. The devil likes me! Marvelous. Note the sarcasm. "Yep, she does. Doesn't she?" I said.

He looked nervous. "Yeah, bro. She does." I thought I'll faint again.

"But I like Katie! There's no way I'll fall for her!" I protested.

He shrugged. "Lets go back. Will allowed only me inside since I'm your brother."

I sighed happily for that.

I managed to haul myself up, and stood up, a little shaky.

"Okay, bro?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... shocked," I said, shakily.

I managed to hop towards the Poseidon cabin, still dumbfounded.

I pulled open the door and sat down. "Y-You still have to tell us whom you hate and why," I said.

"I-I hate Piper," she said, and some gasped. But Piper didn't look surprised, "because she has a famous dad, is Aphrodite's favourite child, can charmspeak, and has an amazing boyfriend," Stephanie said.

Piper's expression still didn't change. Shocking, don't you think?

"Great," I replied. I know, smooth.

"Okay, um, Nico, truth or dare?"