|| • Chapter 10 • ||

"I wanna go." Wren chirps excitedly from her bed.

"You never go with us when we go to the movies." I furrow my brows.

"Because I never know when you're going to the movies. Now I know. Please let me go, I promise I won't be a third wheel." She slid off her bed.

"It's not a date." I laugh and turn to face her.

"Really? It's not a date then why are the girls out of hiding for the first time in weeks? I'm not talking about your boobs Amelia." She arches my bra and I cover the lobes of my ears with my hands.

"Because they are my favorite earrings." I mutter, heat blooming in my cheeks.

"No, because you know Callum loves those earrings on you." She smirks.

"Ok maybe deep deep inside me I want this to be a date but it's not. It's just two friends hanging out. Im not ready for another relationship." I sigh and cross my arms over my chest.

"You like Callum." She teases.

I pressed my lips together and looked away from her.

"Oh my gosh Amelia! You do!" She exclaims.

"Wren." I hiss at her. "If you're coming to the movies, then get ready." I mutter.

I ignored the churning feeling in my stomach and the sudden light headedness.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

"I can't believe you!" Wren shouted at Mack.

Our movie extravaganza for two turned into a movie extravaganza for four.

"I can't believe you." He retorts back.

"How could you possibly think that Icona Pop is better than Bastille? If anything they're worse." She grimaces.

I tuned them out and moved closer to Callum. We decided to walk to the theater seeming it wasn't that far from campus. I hated some nights in Florida. It was never really cold cold but tonight it was freezing and it didn't really help my nausea.

"Hey you ok?" He looks down at me and brushes my hair from my face.

"Y-yeah." I nod my head, wrapping my arms around his and laying my head in his arm.

He reaches over with his other hand and presses the back of it against my head.

"You aren't warm." He mutters and I laugh.

"I'm fine Callie." I slide one of my arms down so I could grab his hand.

He lets out a sigh as nods his head. "Alright."

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

"What are we going to go see?" Mack asks while holding his jaw.

"The Maze Runner!" Wren chirped excitedly. "No The Giver!" She bounces on her toes. "No! Addicted." She purrs, nudging me with my shoulder.

"No, no and no. All movies that are books I haven't read yet." Callum says. "I'm paying for the tickets so I get to pick the movie." He releases me from his grasps and goes to stand in line.

I instantly miss him by my side and sigh as he pulls out his wallet.

"For someone who's not ready for a relationship you're a little cozy with him don't you think?" Wren nudges me again.

"I'm not ready." I mutter and look towards the door.

That could've been the worst mistake I've ever made, or just bad timing, because at the exact moment Bryn came waltzing into the theater with his new girlfriend on his arm. She was laughing at something he must've said and they joined in line, a few people behind Callum.