|| • Chapter 16 • ||

PLEASE: when you're finished reading this chapter your should go check out my new story Hours Together if you haven't already. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.

|| • Chapter 16 • Bryn's P.O.V • ||

A summer fling that went on to long.

Her words echoed through my head as I stood in the shower, rubbing my skin raw.

I did it again. I indulged myself in sinful pleasure with Katherine and I was now regretting it.

I could still fell her lips on my chest, her fingers gripping my arms and shoulders.

I slapped my wash cloth against my shoulders, my skin tingling as the soap mixes in with the already raw skin from Katherine's evil claws. I scrubbed my shoulder the best of my abilities before moving to my chest, scrubbing away.

I still felt her. Everything. It frustrated me, it drove me insane.

"Bryn!" Kelsey called out and I turned off the shower, not bothering to rinse off.

I ring out the cloth and hang it up in a rack. I then grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. I exit the bathroom to find Kelsey examining the knifes.

"Which would be better to cut a neck?" She asks while examining a butter knife.

"Why?" I arched my brow.

"I came here on a mission and I can't complete that mission until I kill a bitch." She goes back to rummaging through my drawers for a better knife.

"Kelsey." I walk towards her.

Her eyes flick up to meet mine and she smiles.

"You're a little red aren't you?" She teases.

"Yes, I just got done scrubbing off two layers of skin. Don't change the subject." I snap.

"Looks like you didn't complete your tasks, and I'm not changing the subject." Before she looked away I saw a familiar look in her eyes.

It was the look to kill. She was really planning to murder and I had a hunch who it could be.

"Well you called me." I huffed, running my fingers through my wet hair.

She looks up at me with an arched brow as she pulled out a utility knife. Her fingers grazed the point of the blade.

"You're not going to question my sudden interest in cutting throats after three weeks?" She shoved the drawer shut.

"No." I crossed my arms. "Because if I know you, you'll take no negotiation." That's when I noticed the glove on her one hand. "Kelsey." I chided.

"You can't date the both of them Bryn." She jabs the knife into the cutting board, hunger in her eyes. "I care for Amelia as much as you do."

"You don't have to murder anyone. I'm going taking care of it." I frown.

"How? Letting her walk all over you?! Watching Amelia get scooped up by someone else?! That's not taking care of it Brayline Ash Way!" She snatched the knife out the wooden board.

At the moment Katherine stepped in the door, carrying a few bags.

"Oh Bryn!" She chirps happily. "I've just had the best shopping experience." She walked up to me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "You have to see what I bought."

I run my tongue over my bottom lip and looked at Kelsey. She watched Katherine carefully, effectively hiding the knife in plane slight against the board.