|| • Chapter 3 • ||

|| • Chapter 3 • ||

I made it out of the alley with only having to temporarily cut off someone's air circulation. After that I high tailed my ass out of there and went back into the more populated area of life.

Calm stayed not far away from campus but far enough away I had to cross a few main streets before actually getting to his apartment complex. Seeming where he chose to stay it was still technically on campus just a few blocks away from all the main classes.

I checked into his apartment building and made my way up. I knocked on the door and his roommate Jack answered without hesitation.

"He's in the shower." He tells me and I nod my head walking past him.

I drop my bag off in his room, placing it in his computer chair and head to the kitchen. I grab the chamomile tea, honey and milk. I also grabbed a small pot and poured some milk in it. I placed it on the stove and actually turned it on.

Halfway through making my secret, it really wasn't a secret, sleepy time milk Callum came up behind me.

"Hey." He chortled and I rolled my eyes.

His heat from his body radiated off him, through the small space between us, and wrapped around me.

"I said hey." He tries again, this time sliding his hands onto my hips and pulling himself against me.

"Three feet." I say flicking warm milk into his face.

When Callum was drunk he seemed to get really really hormonal so he had to stay about three or more feet away from me at all times while he was drunk. Any other time he could be close as he wanted as long as his intentions were pure and innocent.

I squirted some honey into the pot.

"Not so much." He gripped my wrist and heat spread throughout my skin there.

I snatch my hand away from him and closed the lid to the honey bear.

"Grab the tea off the Keurig." I motion to the black machine with the Cookie Monster mug sitting on it.

"Ok." He chirps, shuffling over to it.

I stir the milk slowly and he starts complaining about how hot the mug was. Looking over at him he was holding it by the sides and not the handle.

Drunk Callum was also a stupid Callum.

"Give me that." I grab the mug from him by the handle. "Did you seriously wait until I got here to hurt yourself?"i frown at him.

He shakes his head and hold up his finger. There was a cut on it and he smiled and let out a laugh.

"I got a paper cut." He tried to hold back his laughter and I sighed

"Go sit on the couch." I turn back to the milk and slowly pour in the tea while also stirring it into the milk and honey.

When I was finished with it there was a thud follow by a very whinish ow. I sigh and roll my eyes.

I turned off the stove and began pouring the milk into the mug. I grab one of the chocolate chip cookies and walk into the living room. Callum was laying on the floor his back facing towards me.

"Get up." I pressed my foot against his butt lightly.

"I can't." He huffed.

"I got milk and a cookie." I say in a sing song voice.

"Really?" I watch as he pops up to his knees.

"Mmhmm." I nod my head. "You gotta come get it." I wave it in his face and start walking towards his room.

He stands up from the floor and follows me. I sit down on his bed and he sits next to me. I hand him the cookie first and he takes a bite of it. I then hand him the milk.

"I'll be right back." I walk over to his chair and grab my pajamas.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

When I got back Callum was laying in the bed with his back facing me. I climb in the bed over him and plop down in front of him. His lips stretch into a lazy smile when he sees me.

"Hey." He reaches out to touch me but I grip his wrists and place it back against his person.

"How you feeling?" I inquiry while tucking my hands under my head.

"Tired." He yawns and I scrunch my nose when I catch a whiff of his breath. It wasn't a pleasant smell.

"That's a good thing." I smiled at him. "You want to go to sleep right?" I continue to interrogate him.

"Mm hmm." He hums, nodding his head.

"Close you eyes." I whisper and his eyes fall close. "Let the tiredness consume every part of your body before it reaches your brain." I continue and I watch as his breathing begins to slow into a rhythmic pattern.

I don't say anything else because if I do it'll definitely wake him up and we'd have to go through the samething. I fall asleep not to long after him when I'm positive he wouldn't wake up. The only reason I knew was because he was a soft snorer when he slept. It wasn't loud and obnoxious. It was actually bearable and cute. It actually helped me sleep whenever I was over.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I wake up on my back with my hand tangled in my hair and an arm draped across my stomach. I look over to see Callum with his mouth open, drool coming out of it, and his face pressed into his pillow.

His hair was a tousled mess and there was morning stubble covering his jaw. I tried pushing his arm off but he groaned and tightened his hold on me.

This was the only problem with sleeping in the same bed with Callum, which only ever happened when he was drunk. He was a huge cuddler. Sometimes painstakingly so because he'd hold on so tight I could barely move. Not only that but he was purely muscle and it put a huge weight on my stomach.

My phone was over on his desk and there was no way I was getting to it right now.

My only option was to go back to sleep but it was hard to focus on slumber. The only reason being was because anchor was forcing whatever's in my stomach down into my bladder way earlier than it intended to be. So to make things perfectly clear I couldn't sleep because Callum's arm was forcing weight onto my bladder and I had to pee...badly.

I let out a huff between my lips and tried sitting up but it was literally no use. I should've never stopped going to the gym. I used to be able to haul his arm off me with no problem. Now there was definitely a problem.

"Callum Cornelius Cosby!" I yelled in hopes he'd wake up.

He just grunted and shifted closer to me. His snores invading my ear.

How dare he?! How dare he lay here and let me suffer?! How dare he....how dare he do this to me?! There was no way in hell I was coming back next time he's drunk.

You said that last time.

I know! This time I mean it.

I try shoving his arm off me again while also scooting away from him. I was partially the way out when his phone started blaring some ringtone. He jolted awake quickly and rolled over to answer it but only ended up falling to the floor. I took the time to crawl out of bed and run towards the bathroom. Thankfully his roommate wasn't in the bathroom already.

As soon as I had the door locked I realized it didn't have my bag.

Shít!