|| • Chapter 14 • ||

|| • Chapter 14 • Bryn's P.O.V • ||

"Call her again." Kelsey says plunging my phone into my hand.

"No." I say shoving it back to her.

"Yes call her again and tell her you love her." She does it once again.

"Shhh." I place my fingers against my lips, grasping my phone in that same hand. "Katherine is in the back."

Kelsey frowns and glares at me. "You're still dating that spawn out Satan's seminal fire?" She questions.

"We aren't dating." I grunt in disapproval.

"You're still having sexcapades with the spawn of Satan's sem-"

"Kelsey Jessica Lowe." I cut her off and she huffs, cross her arms like a toddler in time out. "I can't exactly tell her I still love her." I toss my phone around in my hand.

"And why not?" She snaps without hesitation.

"Because she thinks I don't know her." I mutter under my breath, but loud enough so she could still hear me.

Without a seconds delay my whole right side of my face tingled and I could feel the skin heating up creating a red mark where her fingers and hand fell.

"Ok, I deserved that." I rubbed my face, wincing when it only proved to sting more.

"Tienes toda la razón de haberlo hecho!" She yells at me in Spanish and I cringe at the sound of her native tongue. "Are your fúcking stupid!?" She stands up from her spot on the couch.

"No?" I question and she thumbs me against my forehead.

"Idiota!" She smacks the heel of her hand against my forehead. "You finally find the girl of your dreams, the one you want to marry and proposed to, yet you still managed to fúck it up. Cómo ?! How Brayline how?!" She places her hands on her hips.

"I don't know, it just happened." I rubbed the back of my neck.

She held up her hand and flexed her fingers before curling them into a fist. A sure sign she wanted to smack me again.

"You need to fix it right now. I won't have this." She states pointing at my phone.

"I will, I just don't know how." I sigh.

"The longer you wait the quicker it'll be for some other good looking male specimen to come and whoo her over with some foreign language." She states and the thought of anyone speaking to her in a foreign tongue angered me.

"I did not whoo her with a foreign language." I remarked instead of making a threat in German promising to rip out any mans tongue who did.

"Please, Bryn she was practically putty in you hands whenever you spoke German. Just think what'll happen if some guy starts speaking to her in oh I don't know Italian." She points out and I know exactly who she's talking about.

My fingers curl into a fist and my blood begins to boil.

"Ich werde herausreißen anderen mans Zunge, wenn sie es wagen, zu sprechen, um meine Liebe in einer anderen Sprache." I narrowed my eyes.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" She remarks and clenched my teeth.

"A promise."

|| • || • || • Amelia's P.O.V • || • || • ||

"I have no artistic bone in my body." I whine as I put down the paintbrush once again.

Callum had enrolled us in a beginners art class. It was typically for couples but seeming this was our first date it was suitable. I wasn't technically dressed for this occasion in my gold sequin dress with a scoop neckline and black pumps. He didn't exactly tell me where we were going so I had to guess. A beginners art class wasn't on the top of my list, especially when he was the teacher.