|| • Chapter 6 • ||

|| • Chapter 6 • ||

After dinner Callum pulled me back from the group as we were walking home.

"Amelia we have to talk about this." He says while holding my arm firmly.

"We don't have to talk about anything." I tried shaking him off.

"Yes we do." He turned me to face him. "You haven't had a problem with the things I've done before in the past. Now that you know my feelings for you, you all of a sudden have a problem with it." He frowns."I'm still the same Callie." He smiled at me.

"Everything isn't just about you Callum." I grunt and try to pull away from him.

"Then what is it about." He pulls me back towards him.

I stare at him for a bit and let out a heavy sigh. I looked away from him at the busy street. People were walking about. Cars were whirring past. Wren and Mack were nowhere in sight. I could really use them right now.

"Bryn wants to take a break." I look back at him and his eyes widen slightly. "It isn't official but I'm not sure if it was really him or not."

"What do you mean-"

"It didn't seem like him." I cut him off. "The way he texted me." I pulled my phone out my purse.

I pulled up the text and read it out loud.

"Hey sweety, I think we shud take a brek." I look up at him. "He doesn't call me sweety. The only pet name he uses regularly is kleine Blume." I stuffed my phone back in my purse.

"Did you try calling him?" He arched his brow.

"Yes and it went straight to voicemail. Usually he'd call me back by now but.." I trailed off. "But I don't know. I feel like something...like something happened to him." I looked away from him once again.

"I'm sure everything is ok. He's just busy." He mutters, gently placing his hand on my arm.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

The next day in class I couldn't focus. I found myself constantly checking my phone and tapping my pencil against my desk.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't pay attention to my professor and his lecture which I knew was important.

A hand fell down on mine and I jumped in my seat. I turned to face Hannah, one of the sluts. She gave me a soft smile and slid my pencil out my hand before setting it on my desk.

That was enough to set me in action. I quickly gathering my things and stood up from my seat. At first the professor didn't notice. But as I slid my way out of the isle and headed down the stairs he noticed.

"And where do you think you're going Ms. Fosters." He asks, causing the attention to be directed towards me.

"Anywhere but here." I mutter and hike my bag over my shoulder.

As I left the room and entered the hall I pulled my phone from my back pocket and quickly dialed a number. It rang good three times before they answered.

"Hell-"

"How fast can you catch a flight to Florida?" I cut them off wasting no time.

I push the door open to exit the building and a rush off wind hits me as I do so.

"Depends in how quickly do you need me?" He asks.

"Level three?" I arch my brow slightly and sit by the side of the door.