|| • Chapter 2 • ||

|| • Chapter 2 • ||

I face planted my pillow and let out a groan. My feet instantly started to kick of my shoes and slide under my covers.

I wanted sleep but I wouldn't be able to. I had class in 3 hours and there was no way I was waking up in three hours to get to class on time.

I groan once again and turn on my side so I was able to breathe again. My phone vibrated against my hip and I pulled it out my pocket.

Once again a groan escaped my lips when I saw that it was 9:30. I have 2 and a half hours until class. Yet I still smiled because it was a text message from Bryn. I opened it up and laughed pressing my face into the pillow.

Poppy wanted to say good morning kleine Blume.

Then there was a picture.

Poppy was indeed in the picture resting next to him in the bed. She was curled up against his hip and she was still sleeping apparently. Then there was his waist.

Today he was wearing dark blue boxer briefs. It was sad how poppy wasn't the main focus of his picture. The bulge in his boxer briefs was. I should've been used to these pictures by now seeming he sends me one at least twice a month but they still make me laugh.

After coming down from my fits of laughter I picked my phone back up. Instead of texting him back I call him. Like expected he picks up right away.

"Are you sure poppy is the one who wanted to say good morning?" I ask on my attempt of a british accent.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure." He laughs and a smile stretches across my face.

"But she's sleeping in that photo." I tuck my arm under my head.

"Is she now?" He asks and I nod my head.

"She is, but it's nice to see her." I sigh.

"What about Jimmy?" He asks curiously.

"His name is Jimmy this time?" I laugh.

"Yes, Arnold just didn't settle well with me anymore."

"And Jimmy does?" I run my fingers through my hair.

"Yes, he looks like a Jimmy." He hums.

"I don't get how a...." I trailed off when I heard a soft meow.

I let out a gasp and covered my mouth.

"Morning poppy, guess who I'm on the phone with?" Bryn laughs.

"Poppy!" I say excitedly and there was a meow again. "Oh my baby she sounds so precious."

"Is that mommy?" Bryn laughed as poppy meowed again. "She's trying to touch the phone."

"Ohhhh." I gush, clutching my chest.

We sit in silence on the phone as poppy continues to meow softly into the phone. When she grows tired he speaks again.

"I miss you love." He sighs and I roll onto my back.

"I miss you too." I run my hand down my face.

"Not as much as I miss you." He teases and I laugh.

"Yet you saw me last weekend." I tap my fingers against my stomach.

"I know, I know." He laughed.

We talk for a bit longer until we both had to leave. Him because he had a photo shoot and me because I needed a shower before class. I hadn't had one since last night.