|| • Chapter 8 • ||

|| • Chapter 8 • ||

I felt a cool breeze on my face.

Back as forth. Back and forth.

My eyes fluttered open to see Callum fanning a folder above me. When he notices I'm awake smiles at me and holds the folder to his chest.

"You ok?" He bites down on his lower lip.

"Y-yeah." I force out, pushing myself up.

I was happy to find out I was in one of his tee shirts.

"I had the strangest dream." I placed my hand on my head and gripped my hair.

"Amelia.."

"I dreamed that we had sēx and when I woke up in the morning we were both naked-"

"Amelia.."

"And there was this video on your phone of us and-"

"Amelia it wasn't a dream." He cuts me off sharply.

I then my gaze at him and stare at him with a narrowed look.

"What do you mean it wasn't a dream?" I shift from under the covers and onto my knees. "It has to be a dream Callum." I gripped him by his shoulders.

"It really happened. We had a drunken night of passion." He bit down on his lip.

"Oh my god." I fell back onto my heels. "I cheated on Bryn." I stared down at the covers.

"You were drunk, neither of us knew what-"

"Cheating is still cheating Callum!" I snap at him.

"Is it really? Bryn hasn't called you in a week. That's usually a time frame where people break it off." He ran is hand down his face.

"He's not breaking up with me." I bite down on my lip. I didn't even believe that.

"Are you sure?" He arched his brow.

"Yes I'm sure." I snap at him, not appreciating him trying to convince me otherwise.

"Just think about it." He stood up and I quickly looked away from him.

Even though I wasn't looking at him I could still feel him getting closer. Like his presence was this suffocating weight towering over me and crushing my lungs.

I felt his fingers skim down my cheek and I close my eyes at the sudden warmth they brought.

"I will always be here." He whispers and I could feel tingles spread throughout my body.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I walk into F and F and the bell jingles over head. I begin to tug my hair back into a ponytail as I head into the back room.

"Oh Amelia!" Mack calls from behind me.

I quickly turn around and he's jogging towards me with an empty tray in his hands. When he reaches me he's slightly out of breath.

"There's someone here for you." He smiles.

"Here for me?" I furrow my brows.

"Well he didn't say he was here for you but I just figured you already knew." He states.

I stare at him for a few more seconds, my eyebrows still furrowed, and then I decided to just roll with it.

"Yeah." I say finally. "I knew already. She-" He gave me a questioning look. "He's...he is waiting for me right this instant." I quickly correct myself and give him a smile.