Crossroads

I finally got the information I needed see I got friends in low places too. This goes against everything I am but I don't care I feel violated they touched my woman. I was so deep in thought I didn't realize Blu was staring at me until I felt her fingertips carressing my face.
"Baby?" She said softly. "Don't let this compromise who you are."
It's like she knows what I'm thinking before I do.
I don't know where the strength of this woman come from but she amazes me with it. I couldn't look in her eyes I didn't want to be deterred from what I wanted to do.
"Please baby look at me." She begged.
"I can't amour"
"Why not?"
I got up and left our bedroom.
"Larry please..." She screamed after me.
I headed downstairs where Laurent was waiting for me. Though it killed me to leave her crying I wouldn't be worth calling myself her king if I didn't retaliate.
We headed towards the abandoned warehouse.
Blu was beside herself she called over and again each time I rejected the call it hurt my soul.
She called Laurent's phone but got the same result.
She threw her cellphone across the room. Blu painfully walked towards the steps slowly walking down them she headed towards JD's car.
"JD who did this to me the truth."
"Don't worry cuz it's being taking care of."
"Don't tell me not to worry." She said beginning to cry. "I, I think that's where Larry is heading.
JD shook his head "Fuck I told him to stay out of this."
"Jayden please take me to where he went please." She begged
"Blu, the truth might be harder for you to swallow but okay Ma is going to kill me."
JD started the engine to his car and headed towards where Damien was being held.  JD helped Blu from the car. They walked into an abandoned warehouse. There they found Larry, Laurent and some other people she didn't recognize. The man was chained up naked bleeding profusely.
The look in my eyes made her afraid. I continued to unremorsely beat the man. As she got closer she saw her Aunt Angelique directing traffic. She handed me a gun. The gun cocked back I pointed it towards the man's head.
"Larry don't do this." I heard a voice plead from behind me.
"I have to amour he hurt you."
"No baby you have a choice if you do this it will change you."
My hand begin to shake as I continued to point the gun at his head.
"Larry baby look at me please."
"I can't amour."
"At least tell me why then."
"Because I do then I won't be able to to go through with it."
"Larry please."
Suddenly there was a clicking sound and then boom the gun exploded.
To be continued.....