Bet the neighbors know my name

The steam from the shower escaped the bathroom as I opened the door. Her silhouette appearing through the shower curtain. I walked slowly towards the shower the music was playing in the background. I pushed her body up against the wall my member rubbing up against her soft skin. I traced her neck with my tongue while she quietly whimpered. My hands firmly on her breast tracing her erected nipples with my finger tips. The water dripped from her hair and down her back making me crave her even more.
"You so sexy." I breathed into her ear making her knees buckle underneath her.
She turned to face me making my member stand at attention. I reached down in between her thighs feeling her wet haven.
She moaned a bit louder as I lifted her around my waist. Her lips touched mines as the water continued to fall around us. My tongue caressed hers tasting the mint from the toothpaste she had just brushed her teeth with. The song bed By J. Holiday begin to play

That was my que to move this party to the bedroom. Inside of the bedroom there were candles lit the room completely dark other than the flickering embers of the candle and the light of the moon peeking in through the window. A bottle of champagne rested on ice with a bowl of strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate next to it. My plans for tonight were to make her cum so hard she be in a coma for a month. I led her to the bed removing her towel starring down at her naked body admiring the perfection that was her. She laid on her stomach as I covered her body with edible oil massaging it into her silky skin. I took an ice cube from the bucket where the champagne was resting and ran it down her spine. Her moans bounced from the walls in the room as the warmth of my tongue made contact with her skin. Her body begin to tremble as I continued to explore every inch of her. I opened the bottle of champagne dipping a fresh cut strawberry into it then placing it in my mouth then pressing my lips against hers. The taste of her tongue and the strawberry made an delicious combination. My lips moving slowly down her neck then down her clevage. My tongue circling her erected nipples as juices began to flow freely from her flower. I guess the playlist was reading my mind because just as she was soaking the sheets Wet The Bed by Chris Brown began to play.

I was still testing the waters at this time. I wanted to see how her body reacted to my touch. When I got down to her navel I flicked my tongue across her piercing making her dig her nails into my back. The sensation sent a shiver down my spine. She tried to hold in her mewls and moans but it was futile. The feeling of satisfaction overcoming her fear of being heard. It was like the sweetest sound of music when she screamed my name in a falsetto as my tongue caressed her throbbing clit.

Her fingers running through my hair while her legs tightened around my neck had me feeling things I never felt before. Trading positions her now on top of me her luscious lips moving slowly down my body. The sensation of her skin against mine felt so good. She reached my erected phallus it was begging to be in the warmth of her mouth. It was now my turn to scream out her name as her tongue moved across the tip of my dick. Pre cum forming with each time she made contact. She slowly entered my member into her hungry mouth. She had the mouth of an vacuum. It made me almost lose myself down her throat. I had to pull away before the night ended way before I wanted it to.
She mounted me slowly rocking back and forth as her waterfall dripped down my legs. I watched her become undone as she continued to ride my rocket into outerspace. The song Rocket by Beyonce started to play as we continued to beat the headboard against the wall.

I sat up as she wrapped her legs around me never missing a beat. I flipped her onto the bed pushing myself deeper into her core. She screamed my name as another orgasm ripped through her body. I was almost at my end when she opened her eyes the moon and the candles dancing around in them. It sent me over the edge with one last thrust I came all over her the bed and the wall. The orgasms were so intense it left both of us shaking. I collasped onto bed. Both of us trying to speak as gasped for air.
"I love you." She whispered in my ear as I removed loose strands of hair from her face.
"I love you too."
We laid in our lust filled mess watching the sun peak into the room.
Exhausted yet sated we fell asleep in each others arms. It was definitely more than our bodies connecting last night it was our souls becoming one. I don't think I remember ever feeling that way but I hope I can have that feeling forever.