Dangerously in Love

It took at least an hour for us to get dressed. It was mostly my fault I couldn't help it. Lau banged on the door impatiently.
"Larry come now or us leaving you."
Blu and I giggled quietly behind the door. I opened the door and we walked out. Laurent shook his head and laughed.
"Oh I see now" was all he said.
We walked to the car hand in hand. I opened the passanger side of her car and helped her in she reached over and unlocked the driver side for me to get in. We made it to the club within 20 minutes.  As we exited the car envious stares were directed at us from both men and women. I grabbed my woman by the waist and continued to let those haters hate. Once inside the club we headed to the dance floor in that moment nothing else matter but her. We danced as if no one was watching lost in the moment forgetting time. I looked in her eyes and wondered am I falling in love. I never believed in love at first sight not until now. As she touched my face elecricity ran down my back.  I ran my fingers through her hair she smiled lighting up the dance floor. I didn't care who was watching. I pulled her body close to mine pressing my lips against hers sparks flew as my tongue caressed hers. I knew it right then I was in love with this woman hopelessly at that. When our lips separated I could still feel her heart pounding still. I could stilll feel the tingle in my spine.
"Wow now that's magical" she said.
I smiled as the lights dimmed and we continued to dance.
"What are you doing to me Larry Bourgeois." She said.
"What you mean?"
"You're making me fall in love with you."
"Is it a bad thing?
"It's a different thing. But not a bad thing not at all." She said as she laid her head on my chest.
I grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd. I head for the exit I was tired of sharing her with everyone else. Once outside we begin to walk.
"I gonna miss you when us leave."
"I'll still be here. When are you coming back?"
"Every chance I get."
"Well Imani should be out of school soon maybe we can come see you sometimes."
"Any time you want."
"Just promise me something if I give you my heart you won't break it." She said staring into my eyes. The look was a pleading one. One of hope, hoping that I was truly the one. Someone who wouldn't play games with her love.
"I promise you have for promise me the same." I said with the same look of hope in my eyes.
"I promise"
The rest of the night we just talked about any and everything. As she talked the song Dangerous in love by Beyonce came to mind

Who would have thought that I would fall completely head over heels in love so quickly. But Kehlani had a hold on me one that I couldn't begin to comprehend. I was not just in love with the outside but her heart, spirit and soul. Laurent and the rest of our crew finally exited the club.
"Who's that girl with Larry?" One of our boys asked.
"That's Blu she gonna my sister in law" Laurent beamed.
"She is beautiful."
"Yeah inside and out" Lau said.
We walked hand in hand to her car it was a perfect ending to a perfect night.

Sorry guys this chapter is a little short but I haven't been feeling well lately.