Cutting ties

Early the next morning Blu had to go home. I walked her to her car. I selfishly wanted her to stay but understood that she had responsibilities to take care of. Once her car was out of sight I headed back to my room. I laid across the bed with the memories of the last two days fresh in my head. The taste of her still lingering on my tongue. The scent of her engraved in the pillow.  When I closed my eyes I could see her face and hear her voice. I didn't realize I didn't close the door all the way until Lau dived on my bed.
"You got it bad bro" he said.
"What?" I asked.
"You non never hear the Usher song before. That's you right now."

He was right even though I would never tell him that. My phone began to ring I looked down to see who was calling because it was not Blu's ringtone. It was Melissa. Laurent looked at me and asked "you gonna answer that?"
I shook my head yes. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.
"Hello"
"Hey babe you haven't called me lately."
"First I non you baby I told you us through."
"You don't mean that you're just mad."
I had to take a deep breath so I wouldn't lose my cool."
"Look I forgive you for the hurt and I hope you can forgive me too but us can't be together. Us non good for each other."
"Fuck you Larry all of a sudden you don't want me. Why?  You got somebody else?"
"Do you want me for tell truth?"
"Yes"she screamed.
"You non never love me you hid behind mask deceiving me in plain sight. You non never cared how much the things you did hurt me. So yes I moved on to someone who deserves my love."

There was silence for a moment. I didn't have any intention on hurting her feelings but Blu says honesty is always the best policy.
"You know what Larry have a good life it's your loss " she said as she hung up the phone.
"So is really over?" Lau asked.
"Yes."
"Good I non never like her anyways." He said.
I honestly do hope she finds happiness. It just wasn't meant for us to be. My thoughts were interupted by my phone again. This time it was Blu.
"Hey babe." She said.
"Mon amour"
"Why do you sound so upset?"
"I took your advice and forgave her."
"Really how do you feel?"
"Better, you were right."
"So the reason I was calling is because Imani and I would like to cook for you guys and Eleni before you leave."
"That's nice."
"So I'll see the three of you tomorrow at my place?"
"Yes see you tomorrow maybe you can give me something to hold on to while I gone."
"Your so nasty" she laughed.
I hung up the phone smiling from ear to ear.
Laurent laughed. "Yeah mon frere you really got it bad."
"Shut up" I said smacking him with a pillow.
"Seriously though bro I happy you and Blu found each other you two good for each other."
"Me too."
Once Laurent left I jumped in the shower. Afterwards I laid back on the bed thinking about Blu and our future together.  Sleep came to claim me not long after. My dreams were sex filled. It was so vivid it was like she was there. Her body on top of mines her moans resonating in my head her scent the taste of her lips everything like it was really happening. Her hazel eyes staring into mine. The touch of her hand moving across my skin. Her tongue writing my her name across my chest.
I thrust into her saturated core. She screams my name and just as I was about to climax my dream was interupted. I woke up, my tee shirt drenched.
Damn that was intense I thought. I walked out to my balcony staring out into the star lit sky. I said a silent prayer thanking god for sending me one of his angels. I stayed there underneath the stars for the entire night admiring its beauty.