Leave them wanting more.

Blu had got up early that morning she had a couple of performances to do that day. We had a day off. So we all went to watch. Blu was one who always liked to up the ante for the next person. Her performances were mind blowing. The beat for Some Minds by Flume dropped but there was no Blu in sight.

Where in the hell was she. I was worried until the crowd exploded with applause. I looked up to see her on top of a 10 foot diving board. I was terrified and excited at the same time. She was calm and poised. I watched as she gracefully danced on this board it was amazing. During the climax of the song dropped she dived off of it landing in the pool. Never missing a beat she finished the performance. The crowd now on their feet screaming whistling howling screaming her name. I smiled to myself knowing that she was mine. Once the show was over she made her way towards us.
"So what did you guys think?" She asked.
"That was amazing Kehlani." Imani said in awe.
You can tell that Blu took that comment to heart. It the world to her that her little sis looked up to her.
I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear. "That was amazing bebe" she smiled making me melt. I was her biggest fan.
Lau and Eleni had agreed to look after Imani. So we could have some we could have some time alone. We walked down the beach hand in hand. The night breeze pushed and pulled her hair across her face. The stars and moon reflecting in her eyes.
Blu closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She removed her shoes and sat down on the sand. I sat down beside her. She was deep in thought.
"What's going on in the beautiful mind of yours" I asked.
"I would love to move out here. Away from the hood. Give Imani a better tomorrow."
I thought about what she was saying. Blu loved Imani so much and wanted to give her the world. It was admirable. I wanted to give them both everything. Blu never asks for anything and gives everything. That's one of the things I love about her.
We continued to watch the waves crash onto the shore before we knew it the sun was coming up. See when we are together our relationship transcends sex. It's a connection that's beyond comprehension. And when it is sexual it's mind blowing because she gives me all of her mind body and soul and in return I give her the same. As the sun took it's rightful place in the sky she laid her head on my shoulder letting the gentle breeze serenade her to sleep. I watched her sleep for awhile before carrying her back to the hotel. I laid her on the bed and pulled the blanket atound us. For the first time I saw peace in her face. I ran my fingers through her hair whispering in her ear that she never had to be alone again because whatever she had to face I would face it with her. She smiled as if she heard what I said. Finally sleep claimed me we slept until the next afternoon. We were awakened by Imani diving on the bed with Laurent following behind her.
"You two still sleeping?" Lau said.
"Yeah and would have still been sleeping if it wasn't for you two." Blu said tickling Imani.
"Well get up us have a workshop then us have to perform tonight." Lau said.
Damn I had forgotten about that.
"Hey do you guys have some tickets leftover my team really can use some pointers from you two." Blu said.
"Yes us still have some." I said.
She digged in her purse and pulled out her credit card before I could protest she went on the site and brought the tickets. She then got up and started to get herself together. Gathering her dance team we all headed to our workshop. We did warm ups then separated into teams. Blu sat on the bleachers and watched as we went into choreography. Imani of course was on Laurent's team and surprisingly was an amazing dancer.
I guess it shouldn't have came as a surprise her sister is a dancer in her own class. During the free style of the session someone challenged Blu to a dance off. She accepted.
Now to be the best you have to beat the best and Blu was definitely the best. Needed me by Rihanna was the song chosen.

The challenger tried their best but dancing is like breathing to Blu she won without even breaking a sweat