Marry me

It was early Friday morning. I tapped Blu on the shoulder.
"Amour" I whispered.
"Hmm" She said her eyes still closed.
"Is time to wake up us gotta get on the road."
"Five more minutes." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.
Damn it woman she making it hard for me lillerly.
She turned again her ass up against me.
I nestled my nose into her neck my voice vibrating through her body.
"Come on bebe us gotta beat traffic."
"Okay okay." She said sitting up. She climbed over top me. I grabbed her by her hips holding her on top of me.
"Stooppp it Larry." She said gigling.
"You know you non want me to." I said kissing her lips.
"How about we kill two birds with one stone."
I followed her to the shower. She stripped and got into the steamy shower. Once in I pinned her between myself and the wall of the shower.
"What about traffic naughty boy." She said as I pulled her around my waist.
"It can wait."
Before we could really get started there was a knock on the door.
"If us really quite maybe them go away."
The knocks persisted.
"Lah-ree us have schedule to keep."
"Okay don't ruge me." I yelled.
"I guess we have to finish this later." She said disappointed.
We showered and quickly got dressed. We headed downstairs and into the waiting car where Imani and Lau were both waiting we headed off to the airport.
"So where are we going?"
"Is a surprise." I said.
Once we got through security we boarded our plane. Laurent as always complained about the turbulence.
It was not that long of a flight but Blu still managed to fall asleep. I sat gazing out the window praying everything would go according to plan. I looked down at Blu sleeping peacefully on my chest. I kissed her forehead and she smiled laying my fears to rest. Once the plane landed we checked into our rooms. She looked around amazed.
"Wow this is beautiful."
"Come on let's go swimming." I said.
Blu rummaged through her bag then went into the bathroom to change. When she came back out I had second thoughts about swimming.

 When she came back out I had second thoughts about swimming

I couldn't stop staring.
"Well are we going swimming or not?"
"Yes bebe but one question do you think them will lets you swim in sweatpants?"
"You're so silly come on." She said grabbing my hand. She knocked on Imani's door to see if she wanted to go. But Imani was knocked out. We headed down to the pool as we walked by I saw lustful and envious stares. We didn't do much swimming we just sat floated for once in her life Blu was actually able to relax. We stayed there for about an hour before going back to our room. When we got there Imani was sitting on the bed.
"Dang Kehlani, Larry let you wear that thing out?"
"And what's wrong with my swimsuit." Blu said placing her hands on her hips.
"Nothing I guess."
"Alright little girl go get yourself together for dinner."
"Okay."
After showering we head to dinner we were definitely on a time limit. After dinner we headed to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks. By the skin of my teeth I was able to rent Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. I helped Blu and Imani on to it. When we got there Bruno Mars was playing on stage he called her on stage she was so excited.
This song was requested just for you Ms. Raine.

Blu eyes welled up with tears as the crowd continued to sing along.  At the end of the song I walked towards her my heart beating like a drum. Bruno handed me the mic.
"Kehlani from the first time I saw you I knew you were something special. Each day I spend with you makes it more clear that I was not meant to live in this world without you. It would be my honor to call you my wife. I promise to love you a day past eternity if you just say yes. Kehlani Raine will you marry me." I said as I knelt down on one knee presenting her with an engagement ring.
The crowd stood waiting with bated breath.
"Yes" she said as she kissed me.
"She said yes" Bruno screamed into the mic. The fireworks went off right on time. As if it was meant for her. I mouthed the words thank you to my brother. He gave me a nod. Man I owe him big time for this.

This night was so magical. I wanted it to last forever. But then I thought to my self I have a lifetime now to make more magical nights. I looked over at my Queen and she was beaming. I looked at my little soon to be princess and she was even happier. I pulled them both close as we continued to watch the fireworks light the sky.