Change of Plans

The warmth of her kiss still laid fresh upon my face. It was something about her that made me want to be with her. Even when I was with Mel I didn't feel this strong. I watched her until her shadow disappeared. I continued to stare out the window until we pulled up in front of our hotel. Eleni was standing at the entrance if looks could kill we would have been dead. As we exited the car she began to lay us out.
"Do you two realize how worried I was" she said with her hands on her hips.
"Sorry Eleni" we both said.
"I just don't know what I am going to do with the two of you." She said as we entered the hotel.
I just shrugged.
She face palmed herself as we entered the elevator. She continued to rant on but I didn't really understand what she was saying. My body was present but my mind was million of miles away. I finally made it to the room of my door. I took a whiff of myself I definitely needed a shower. I turned on the water in the bathroom then undressed. Just when I was about to get in the shower my phone rang. I looked down at the number with a frown on my face. Now what in the hell do she want I thought as I rejected the call. Then a text came across my phone saying
Hey need to talk call me when you get this
Mel
As if that was going to happen. I sat my phone down and entered the shower. I let the water soothe my aching body from the night before. I was exhausted after washing my body I wrapped a towel around my waist and laid across the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out of it. I slept most of the afternoon only waking when I heard a knock at the door. I walked sluggishly to answer it. My first thought was I'm going to kill Lau but when I opened it. I was pleasantly surprised.
Her hazel eyes peering into mines made me weak in the knees. She ran her tongue across her luscious lips. I felt my manhood perking up.
"So are we going to stand here and just stare at each other or are you gonna let me in?" She asked with a smile.
"I sorry come in."
She stepped into my room and took a seat. Unholy thoughts started racing through my head. I quickly headed to the bathroom to get dressed. When I exited the bathroom she was sitting with her ear pods in singing Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik.

I was amazed by her vocals. I begin to wonder how a girl so talented got stuck in the hood. She stopped sing once she noticed me standing in the archway of the door.
"You ready to go?" She asked.
"Wait I thought I taking you out." I said my brows furrowing in confusion.
"You are"  she smirked. "Come on."
She extended her hand for me to take it.
I smiled as I let her lead me out of my hotel room. We bumped into Laurent and Eleni in the hall.
"Don't worry I'll have him back before he turns into a pumpkin." She said.
All the both of them could do was shake their heads and laugh. We continued to the entrance of the hotel.  We walked to the area for parking until we stopped at an black BMW. She unlocked the passenger side and got in reaching across to unlock the driver side for me.
"You do know how to drive right?"
"Yeah" I said as I got in the car. I started the ignition not knowing exactly where we were going. She begin to give me directions to our destination. As I turned the corner I saw a park full of people. She told me to park.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"You'll see." She said grabbing my hand walking us to the front of the crowd.
"UH OH WE GOT SOME DANCING HEAVY HITTERS IN THE CROWD RIGHT NOW NEW YORK'S OWN BLU RAINE AND IS THAT LARRY FROM LES TWINS." The DJ shouted.
Everybody turned and looked in our direction. I blushed.
"Don't tell me you're scared." She said with a smile.
"I non never scared." I replied she pulled me to the floor as the music begin to drop. Litty  by Meek Mill began to play.

I hope she knew what she got herself into I thought. I really did like her but a challenge is a challenge. I danced my best moves feeling confident that I kicked her pretty ass. Boy was I wrong. The next song that played was Bring me to life by Evanessence

played and she schooled me in the art of dance. All I could do is throw my hands up in defeat and bow to the queen. Her musicality was out of this world. She moved as if it was second nature to her. As if it was as easy as breathing. After watching a couple more battles we left. The next place we headed to was Coney Island.
"This place has the best hotdogs in the world" she said as we looked for a place to sit. After eating we walked by the water just talking about everything. Time went by quickly as we sat watching the water crash against the shore. The night breeze sent a chill through her body. I wrapped my arms around her letting my body be her warmth. Our night was coming to an end even though I wasn't ready.
"Okay Cinderella we gotta get you back. She joked.
When we pulled back in front of my hotel she kissed my cheek and hugged me.
"This was fun." She said as she backed out of the entrance.
This wasn't the date I had in mind but it was the best one I ever had.