Over You

I walked through the lobby of the hotel without a care in the world. I headed towards the elevator singing to myself. Blu was a breath of fresh air she didn't act or think like other girls. She had a great sense of humor and was very smart. It just seemed like life dealt her a bad hand. It saddened me to listen to her story. She has a strength that is unexplainable. It made me want to protect her so no one else could ever hurt her again. I was so deep in thought the elevator passed my floor. I pushed for my floor again. Once off the elevator I knocked on Laurent's room door to let him know I was back. His door flew open and he hit me with a million questions. I plopped down on his bed trying to wrap my head around his rapid questions he was firing at me.
"So how was you date?" He asked.
"Is was amazing." I said smiling.
"Come on details us need details." He said as Eleni entered his room.
"Okay okay first us went to park where they had dance battle."
"Did you battle?" Lau asked.
"I was getting there. " I said
"Of course I battle."
"Against?" Eleni asked.
"Blu."
"Oh shit" Lau said excitedly "who win"
"She did."
"Then what happen?"
"Us went for Coney Island and ate hotdogs."
"Hot dogs!" They both said in unison
"Yes hotdogs then us walk by the water and talk then us came back here."
"Bro you took her for get hotdogs on first date?" Laurent asked.
"Is was her idea."
"Wow I like her." Eleni said.
"Yeah me too." Laurent agreed.
I talked with the two of them for a little longer before heading to my room. My phone began to go off I looked at the number and shook my head. Then clicked reject. I undressed and laid across the bed and closed my eyes. My phone went off again. I looked at the number and saw it was Blu I quickly answered it.
"Hi, belle." I said
"Hey Larry." She said "what dies belle mean?"
"Is mean beautiful in french."
"Awwww" she said which made me giggle.
"I had a very good time with you tonight."
"Yeah me too"
" I was wondering if you and your brother wanted to to accompany me and my sister to dinner tomorrow."
"Sure"
"Okay I'll text you the details later. Oh and bring the lady too."
"Okay but you have to come for us workshop okay."
"I'll think about it." She joked.
"What's there to think about." I laughed.
"We'll be there" she said.
We talked for another hour before hanging up. I put my earbuds in my ear and dozed off to Thinkin bout you by Frank Ocean.

The next morning I was up before the sun. I sat on my hotel balcony watching the sun rise in the sky. The colors was brilliant shades of oranges and reds. Blu came to the forefront of my mind. I wonder why they call her that anyways. I'll be sure to ask her when I see her. I showered and got dressed. I headed to the mall to pick up a gift for Imani. She was so cute. She looked like a smaller version of Blu not to say that she was big herself.
I found the cutest stuffed bunny I ever seen this was perfect I thought to myself. After purchasing the stuffed animal I bought a dozen of white roses. I felt my stomach threatening me so I went to the food court to grab a bite to eat. I sat down and begin to eat my food when a group of guys approached my table.
"Can I help you bro." I said.
"You that dude that's been hanging with my little cousin ain't you?"
Though I didn't recognize the face I recognized the voice.
I shook my head yes.
"Let me holla at you a sec." He said shooing the rest of his crew away.
"Look man Kehlani's been through a lot. She's a good girl. I hope I'm right in thinking you a good dude. Take care of my cousin because she deserves the best."
I shook my head in agreement. After he said his peace he strolled off with the rest of his crew. I continued to eat my food while staring off to space. My phone rang I looked at and frowned but I accepted the call.
"Why you keep calling me?" I sneered.
"I miss you." Mel said.
I shook my head frustrated.
"You non miss me. You had me but you broke my heart so many times. This time I done. Don't call me no more." With that I hung up the phone. I looked down at my watch it was almost time for our workshop. I gathered my bags and the flowers and headed towards my waiting uber.
I reached the hotel within twenty minutes. Laurent and Eleni was standing in the lobby waiting for me.
I quickly took my bags to my room then hurried to get into our waiting car. Once there I looked around for Imani and Blu but didn't see them. We went through warmups and split up in teams. I was in the middle of choreography when she walked in the studio erupted in applause as she walked through. She took a seat on the bleachers. Through the whole workshop I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. After we were done she patiently waited for us to get ourselves together. I hopped in the car with her and Imani and we were off to dinner.