Chapter 18- Im gonna wipe that stupid grin off his face

Jack smirked as he twirled his staff. He was about to lunge but I stuck out my hand.

"Wait wait- it's too hot to function right now-" I said as I began to take off my shirt.

"OI SHEILA WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Bunny yelled. I paused.
"Ease your tail bunny- ??" I said confused. Tooth fanned herself.

"Rather ironic- we're in the North Pole but it's really hot here-" she said. Baby tooth chirped in agreement. North laughed a bit nervously.

"Ah yes- technical difficulties- it happens" He chuckled a bit. I took off my shirt and threw it out to the side before tying up my hair.

I and Jack backed away from one another.
"Ready to eat dirt Y/N?" He smirked.
I huffed a bit
"See the only one biting on dust is you frostbite-" and with that I ran at him. He laughed and shot Ice at me.I jumped up- the wind picked me up. I shot a light beam at him. It shoved him back into a wall. He laughed a bit.

"Damn- that was some force!" He laughed. I stumbled as I landed. Jack took the opportunity and froze my feet to the ground. I shivered a bit. He ran up to me as wind blew. I smirked a bit and held out my hands. Light sparks shot out of my hands. He dodged. Damn he can fly. I shot at my floor. I shot myself up and tackled Jack in air. I slammed him into the ground and laughed. I held my hand over his neck my hand lightly sparking. He quickly kicked me off sending me flying to the other side of the room. Tooth, sandy and North ran away as fast as possible  while bunny just slipped away through a hole. I crashed into the wall. I blinked a bit before feeling a surge of energy. My eyes went white as my armor began to glow. A combustion of light. Markings appeared on my skin. In my veins. I felt so in sync with myself. I loved it. I charged at Jack. He barely had enough time to react as I moved my hands in a weird motion. My body moved on its own. He threw shards of ice at me. I moved my hand and light fragments appeared behind me and shattered the ice. He smirked a bit before letting the wind pick him up before diving down at me. I stopped and waited till he was in close range before I held out my hand. Light shot out of my hand hitting him. He fell out of balance and began to fall. I tackled him once again and slammed him down placing myself on top of him.

"I win!!" I giggled as I sat on his stomach. He groaned a bit as he placed a hand on my waist.

"That's not fair!-" he whined.
"Dude- you're dead- you don't have to worry about dying" I said. I moved off of him and let him sit up.

"You're strong for a rookie-" he laughed as he ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes.

"It's easy- you're Just ice and wind-" I teased. He laughed a bit and shook his head. I felt cold. I looked down. THIS JACKASS FROZE ME TO THE GROUND.

He smirked a bit
"Just ice and wind eh?" He got up shaking his head.
"Guess I won't be any help then~" he hummed. I growled a bit.
"Jack Frost you better get me out or Manny so help me I'll rip your head off-" I said. He turned around twirling his staff.

"Think I'll take my chances snowflake " he said winking. God I hate him. No I don't. God he's cute.

Tooth clapped her hand
"Well wasn't that fun!!" She looked like she had just swallowed three bottles of straight caffeine.
"Uh Tooth you okay?-" Jack asked. She nodded
"Yeah! I just kinda got excited - I haven't seen such a team like you two in a while!!" She said shaking her fists happily.

"Yes! Good team spirit! I like very much Jack!" He said tapping his shoulder. Bunny and Sandy moved over to me and helped get me out of the ice. I was freezing though and quickly ran to put my shirt back on.

"Jack, bud, I love you but- damn does it get cold being around you!" I sighed. Tooth giggled

"I quite think it's nice- I mean the room was so hot before and now it's nice and cool!" She smiled happily.

"Well you weren't just frozen in ice-" I mumbled shivering. Jack smirked and flew over to me.
"What's wrong Snowflake- can't take the cold~" her smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh please- I can handle whatever you throw at me!" I laughed. We all walked out of the room but were quickly met by Phil. He yelled at North. North's eyes widened before he ran. All of us looked at each other before following. When we got to the entrance Tooth and Bunny gasped while Sandy looked surprised.

"Inferno?" North have a questioning look.

"Who-?" I and Jack spoke in unison. There stood a guy with fiery red hair. He wore a leather jacket and a v neck shirt as well as some (tight) jeans. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't really tell what he looked like.

"North! Long time no see!" He said giving the giant man a bear hug.

"Tooth! My flying sister- how've you been" he rushed to her shaking her hand. He fist bumped sandy

"Ey- little bud! Still making sweet dreams" he smiled. He gave a respectful nod at Bunny.

"Bunnymund-"
"Inferno"

He paused and looked at me.
"Why hello there-"