Chapter 21- Wow, thanks dad Im gonna die

"I'm gonna die"

Jacks eyes widened as he grabbed me by the shoulders.
"What-? What did the prophecy say?! Why are you gonna die?! I don't want you to die" He said in a panic. I stood there for a while before I felt myself black out.
.
.
.
Y/N's eyes turned white as her voice lowered.

"My name is Atsuki, I am a moon spirit- I will explain the prophecy."

The guardians looked at one another.
"Sorry but how do we know we can trust you?" Inferno spoke taking a step forward.
Y/N( aka. Atsuki) looked around before speaking once more. 
"Yes, you have no right to trust me. But I will say. Your precious Y/N's fate has been sealed due to my people's  foolish mistake"

North looked at Inferno then at Atsuki.
"What we have to lose?" He said shrugging. Inferno sighed
"Nothing now..." He retorted. Jack nodded
"I think we can trust her..."

Atsuki held out her hand

"Good because we're going to leap now"

"Wait what-" Jack started but she had already warped the space around them. Lights and stars seemed to engulf them before they all appeared in a tomb.
"This is where I was buried, before becoming a spirit"

Atsuki began as she trailed her hands along the walls. She walked up to a wall that had strange inscriptions on the walls.
"Those are the markings on the parchment" Inferno spoke walking up to her. She nodded
"I see you have a brain, can't say the same for your friends.."

The other guys flinched
"Hey!"

She continued
"These markings are the language of my people, the Kanji people. We worshipped the moon like a god. So much so we'd offer sacred spells to aid us. Herbs to grant health, Animal meat to grant us good harvest, and the blood of our own... to aid us in war..."

Her voice trailed as she moved her hand against a drawing. The drawings began to move to show pitch and a women walking up to the Kanji people

"One day, shadow demons began to eat our harvest and take our young. We didn't know how to stop them. So... we made a deal with the shadow queen. And along side her came a new king. Pitch."

"The dark ages..." Bunny began.
Atsuki looked over her shoulders

"Yes, that's what you call it. But to me. It is the era where my people where completely wiped out."

Atsuki moved her hands onto a slab of stone and lit it up causing it to move. There was a secret tunnel leading deeper into the tomb. She began to walk down but stopped looking back up at their wavering stares.
"Come now, you shouldn't keep a lady waiting"

She gave a playful smirk before continuing to walk down. Jack looked at the others shrugging before lightly jogging after her. The others followed after him. As she walked down she began to speak

"Pitch harvested our fear to make himself stronger - and the queen took our rage and fed in it while she told us pretty little lies  till we were nothing more than her little slaves. That's when the sacrifices began. We'd kill our own children- enemies- friends- anyone who was a close proximity to power. The moon was dosed in red from the blood shed. But it wasn't until we were all long gone till we finally realized. The shadow demons where her doing. By then she had grown too strong for us alone. So our leader. Tsukimi, preformed a final spell. To repent us all for our sins"

She reached the bottom. There they saw ancient artifacts of armor, weapons, clothings, staffs, potions and most importantly a spell book. She picked up the book and flipped through it. She held it up to the guardians. There was a picture of a women who had the same markings that Y/N had- she oddly looked like her as well.

"She looks..." Jack started
"Like Y/N- I'm getting to it..."
she put the book down and walked to a staff with potions attached to it and picked it up.
"Tsukimi, used this staff to call upon the moon god- what I now know is named Manny and begged for forgiveness, she offered her soul for the purification of her people. And the moon obliged with such kind words he asked that there be one survivor. Someone who would believe in him. And promised that they'd be protected. Tsukimi agreed and picked her daughter. And with that, the purification began. Our souls were purged with the moon light and all of us became moon spirits. Tsukimi's daughter was preserved by Manny. Till a safe era was made. Her daughters name was ..."

"Silvia..." Jack cut her off. Atsuki nodded
"Silvia grew up not knowing her power, but when she fell in love with Manny and had a child with him.  The curse was handed to her daughter. Y/N- Silvia later learned of her mothers people and tried to purge the bloodshed off of Y/N but failed. The spell caused pitch and the queen to know of her existence. Soon after Pitch organized a curse onto Silvia causing her to die slowly and painfully. Leaving Y/N with the blood moon curse"

She finished. The guardians looked shocked. How had they never known anything about this? They felt so stupid.

"What will happen to Y/N?" Inferno spoke for everyone. Atsuki paused

"I'm not sure- it's up to her in the end. If she chooses the voice of madness, the blood moon will take a hold of her mind and soul and rip her to shreds before she can ever defeat pitch , however... if she somehow successfully tames the blood moon. She very might be able to survive the attack..."

She placed a finger on her lips concentrating.
"Hold on for second, how will blood moon help us defeat pitch?! I mean if bloodshed is all it does?" North spoke dramatically. Atsuki gave a smirk and held up the staff twirling it.

"That's where the prophecy part comes in"