Chapter 8- Okay yea Im ignoring the guardians, but can you blame me??

I'd be lying if I said everything went back to normal after that day.

Jack and the others actively try to get me to even look at them. And I try my absolute hardest to ignore them.

"Hey Y/N!" Tooth smiled by my window. I closed the blinds

"Ey there Sheila" Bunny said as he was at my front door. I slammed the door.

I stood there in front of my Christmas tree. There stood stands of gifts and bags. Papa scratched his head confused .

"Santa came this year??" He said confused. I looked at the tag

"Please talk to us"

I threw the presents out the window.

Of course I felt bad. But they shouldn't have been spying on me!

Today was a normal day. I woke up and got ready for school. I grabbed some toast and ate it as I left for school. I sighed heavily kicking at some snow.

"Winter breaks over already? Man I wish it lasted forever!!" I whined softly. Today was mamas death anniversary. I tried to not let it get to me. As I walked to school I noticed a certain boy following me. He flew in front of me.

"Y/N please" he seemed so sad. I ignored him and walked around.

"Y/N!!" Ami ran up to me and held up a notebook. Oh shit.

"I FOUND ONE OF YOUR JACK FROST LOVE POEMS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL!!" She bursted out laughing. She had to bring that up now!!.
I grabbed it and threw it into a trash can. He huffed a bit and smirked as he trailed behind us. Ami began to get watery eyed.

"You ruined my fun!!" She whined.
"Bitch don't make me bring up your Santa fetish" I scoffed. She flinched

"Who put a stick up your-"

"Y/N" a voice I really wish I didn't head spoke. I looked over my shoulder to see Keith.

"Keith..." I glared. He hissed a bit as he walked up to me.
"Damn, that's cold. Ice queen~" he teased. I smirked
"Oh please, if I'm cold you must be dry ice." I sneered. He smirked back

"Oh did kitty grow claws?-" he leaned close to my face.
"I thought I ripped them all out~" his hand trailed down my waist.

"Oh~ did you? Well then-" I punched him in the throat.
"Guess you forgot that my mama taught me some ways to use my teeth" I growled. He fell back onto his ass as he rubbed his throat. I huffed before running to school. Ami and Jack followed. Jack flew up to me laughing.

"Dude his face was priceless!! You got him good!!" He said twirling his staff. I looked at him. For the first time in a while. I laughed a bit.

"That felt - amazing" I smiled. He moved closer.
"You finally looked at me... oh thank the stars.." he sighed happily.

"Y/N wait up!!" Ami called as she panted.
"You okay?" I smirked. She glared.
"You know I can't run"
"I call bullshit" I said as I walked into the building.
"Not all of us have strong legs" she said.
"Well I didn't have my ass given to me- so yea" I teased. Ami whined a bit before shaking her head and walking to her locker. I walked to mine and saw how Jack walked into the building looking around. I could tell he was off-put by all the couples making out.

"Ew.." he began.
"I know right.." I stuck out my tongue as I grabbed my backpack.

"Hey slut"
God damn it was Victoria

"Hey cake face" I said putting on lipgloss before slamming my locker shut.

"Good one" jack remarked as he floated behind me.

The girl smirked. She was a basic blonde with the "hipster look" and the "I'm not like other girls" coffee mug. Yes you are Victoria. You drink caramel lattes like every other bitch in this place.

"Isn't it your mothers funeral day today? Guess that's why you have a stick up your ass" she hummed. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea - guess your self confidence died cuz there's no other reason why you have a stick permanently shoved up yours" I said before walking to my class. Jack followed close behind.

"Do people always talk to you like that?" He asked. I gave a simple nod. He whistled as his eyes widened.

"Geez, guess my work got a little bit harder" he joked. I looked over at him.

"Never said it'd be easy keeping me out of trouble, Frost"

"I accept the challenge, L/N"
.
.
The day went on like that. He followed me as I did my daily routine. It finally got to lunch time. I stretched as i walked through the halls.

"What now?" Jack asked walking beside me. I shrugged
"Ditch school? Ami and Mary are eating with their boyfriends..." I sighed pouting a bit. Jack smirked
"Is someone jelly??" He teased. I rolled my eyes. I was about to respond before a hand clasped mine. I gasped a bit as I realized it was Keith. He dragged me to the corner of the hallway. It was so empty and dark. Jack tried to catch up but was shoved around by.... shadows...?

Keith shoved me against the wall and covered my mouth. I squirmed under his grasp.

"Ya know- babe- you've got a punch that makes me always come back-" he sneered. I stared in horror as he pressed himself against him.

"Does it feel good? Or is it painful? Not to be believed in-" he smirked.

I've had enough.