Chapter 13- moving out.

"Eh!!!!! You're leaving us!!!" Mary and Ami spoke in unison. I smiled softly.

"You two are moving anyway- college remember" I smiled softly. They pouted.

"What are you doing a apprenticeship for anyway?" Mary asked sipping at her boba drinks

"That's top secret info folks-" I laughed. Ami jolted up and grabbed my shoulders.

"Y/N L/N - don't tell me you've become a prostitute-" I smacked her.

"Shut up" I glared. She laughed and sat back down.
"But seriously- tell us!" Mary whined. I rolled my eyes

"Fine, Santa's work shop" I smirked. Ami blushed
"Please tell me your joking"
"Oh my god- you have a boyfriend" I laughed.
Mary rolled her eyes
"Oh really? Santa? Thought for sure you'd sell your soul to Jack Frost"

"Bitch shut up-" I rolled my eyes.

We all sat there chatting before I decided it'd be a good idea to leave. I walked home. I had packed all my stuff into boxes. When I got home papa was there.

"... sweetheart- why are all your stuff in boxes"

Oh shit
I forgot to tell my own dad.

"Oh! I got an internship- I'm gonna be living there for a while." I said smiling. He sighed in relief.

"Oh good- WAIT WHAt- YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" he pouted. I laughed and shook my head.

"You work all the time, I had no way I could tell you" I said.

"I'll come back every now and then papa- " I smiled. He sighed

"Do you have the address at least?" He said. I nodded and wrote it down.

"You're working in the North Pole...?"
"Yep!"
"For Santa clause..."
"Yep!"
"How will you even get there"
"Jack Frost- and bunny- if he's in a good mood"
"Honey... stop screwing around-"
"I'm not"
"Dear please"
"I'm not" I persisted.
He sighed
"Prove it-" he folded his arms. He was dead serious.

"Jack-" I looked over at the window and smiled. Jack nodded and kicked the door open as a gust of wind rushed in

"What the-" Papa yelled. I pointed at the door. He must have seen Jack cuz he stared in awe.

"I'm sort of glad that your mom never saw him..."
"Yea I know"

Jack walked up to him and held out his hand

"I've heard a lot about you sir" he flashed a smile.
"Oh uh likewise-" he spoke as he shook his hand . Jack smirked and winked at me. God damn everyone is outing my middle school phase.

"So I've heard" Jack teased.
"Suck an icicle Frostbite" I cowled as I walked to my room. I had already sent some stuff over to North's place. I picked up some boxes and brought them downstairs.

" I think I broke your dad..." Jack hissed a bit.
"It's kinda hard not to break when having a conversation with someone who's THAT stupid" I giggled.
"Oh hah hah " he blew a raspberry at me. I did the same.
Bunny hopped in and noticed my dad just sitting on the couch motionless.

"Is he...?"
"He's fine"  I said setting my stuff down.
"Aight then..." Bunny shrugged making a hole and dropping my stuff down. 
"It's a gentle trail so nothing should break" he said. I scratched his head.
"Thanks Bunny"

He began to sigh and thump his foot
"Oh- oh yea- that's nice-" he said as his ears flopped a bit. I laughed stopping. Jack watched - he had a jealous look in his eyes. I wonder why. He took my hand and dragged me out.
"I'll text you papa!" I called out before following Jack.

"Hey hey! Slow down!" I said as I held onto his hand. His skin was cool- so different from mine. I was always warm. I used to just not sleep with blankets because I would always over heat.

"Hey, let's have some fun" he turned to look at me from over his shoulder. He smiled a bit. And I swore my heart stopped for a second. My eyes widened a bit before I nodded.

"Sure"
.
.

.
"THIS IS FUN TO YOU!?" I screamed as I stood on the ice. Frostbite thought that it'd be a fun idea to freeze the lake in the middle of SUMMER. My knees buckled together as my arms were spread out. He laughed walked next to me.

"Oh cmon! It's not that bad!"
"Hey Frostbite, your a fucking winter spirit!-" I shoved him but this caused me to slip forward.
"Woah-" Jack fell backwards as I fell onto him. I straddled him as I crashed into the ice. I groaned out in pain .

"Ow- fuck..." I pushed myself up with my arms. I looked down and froze. I stared into his blue eyes. Had they always shined like that...?. We stayed like that for a while. He raised a hand and placed it on the side of my face. I blushed softly.

"We- should get up..." he said. I blushed darkly and nodded picking myself up. He did the same.

"So..." I spoke awkwardly.
"Agree to not speak of this again?" He said looking over at me. It stung a bit. Did he not want to remember this?.

"Sure"

Soon after that we went to a North's place and Jack went on his way to give winter to some other place on the worlds axis. I sat in my new room thinking about him. Did he not want to think about me like that?

Was I thinking about him like that??