Chapter 22- I know my purpose now

Atsuki walked up to a new wall with bold markings. She placed her hands onto the wall and began to speak in a language none of the guardians understood. Streaks of Y/N's hair began to dye blue as she chanted. When she finished the wall broke apart leaving a hidden shelf.

"Just as I supposed, Y/N is the chosen one"

"Hold on, what do you mean..?" Jack said as he walked closer.
"Even Silvia was cursed with the blood moon, but in the prophecy it says only one descendent of the great moon deity can truly harvest the blood moon and change it into something special"

She picked up a piece of parchment paper from the shelf.
"This is a relic, or rather a piece of the moon oracle used to aid us long ago when a similar threat occurred eons before the dark ages. Our ancestors kept this in case we had ever come in contact with danger"

"Then why didn't you use it for your people?" Inferno asked. She glared over at him
" unlike some, the want to protect the future holds a far greater place in our heart than the chance of survival for our own"

Infernos eyes widened a bit before looking away. Jack looked at him confused.

"I'll begin to read the relic for you now...." she cleared her throat and continued.

"In a day where there is only darkness, a child of light cursed with bloodshed shall be presented with the choice. Submit to madness or share light. The gift from the heavens to earthly bodies will be the key. However, if you do not have thy gift then your body shall be purged of every sin - and there will be darkness forever more"

She lit up the relic letting it break into light beams before completely disappearing. Bunny hopped closer as he stared at Atsuki
"This is all great and all Sheila but- that is the most cryptic thing I've ever seen"
She chuckled softly as she grabbed a cloak and a few books as well as some weapons.

"If I reveal it all, there is no point to the journey"

She said with a hum. She held her hand out leaping them back to the North Pole. When they arrived Yetis where screaming and elves where running but at the sight of the guardians they all calmed down. Atsuki dropped the stuff into Infernos arms.

"She's gonna pass out soon"
"Huh What- Wait" Jack began but before she could reply, Y/N's eyes went back to normal and she fainted. Jack caught her quickly holding her close
"Woah!" He said as he looked around. North pushed his head back before pausing

"Hold on- why was yeti screaming- you never scream!!" He asked looking at a yeti. The yeti stood up straight before pointing at two very angry females.
"Ami? Mary? Why are they still here...." Jack asked.
Ami had her red hair in a mess while Mary looked like she was on the brink of insanity. Mary was about to speak but Ami interrupted.

"INFERNO YOU PIECE OF ABSOLUTE SHIT IM GONNA BITE YOUR STUPID HEAD OFF"
She screamed.
Even from the short time they met, Jack knew Ami was one to never one to get angry.
So
This
Was
Bad
Mary's eyes widened before wrapping her arms around Ami stopping her from doing anything stupid.

"Ami! Ami! Look! Santa!" Mary spoke slowly and softly as if scared to agitate her anymore than she already was. Ami paused and looked over at Santa. A smile spread across her face.

"Jolly man~~" she purred a bit before passing out. Mary sighed in relief before gently setting Ami down.

"Look, I'm supposed to be the angry one. So the fact that Ami- Sweet baby bean Ami Levesque mad- You royally fucked up" She explained. The guardians looked at Inferno
"I may have left the two humans in my chariot..... alone.." He rubbed the back of his neck. Jack rolled his eyes as he moved Y/N up against his chest. Mary rushed over to Y/N
"Is she okay??" She asked, He nodded in response.
"She just got done being possessed for a few hours". Mary stared in shock.
"You know what, I'm not even gonna ask. I'm just going to..." She took Y/N and bridal carried her.
"Where's her room..?" She asked. North was about to speak but Jack interrupted
"The door with frost all over it" He said nonchalantly. Everyone stared at him. He shrugged a bit
"What? I froze her door on accident..." he said. Bunny shook his head a bit
"Mate, theres a thing called- not being obsessed with someone" He started. Mary stared at Bunny with qpractically heart shaped eyes

"You do have an accent!" She smiled. She shook her head focusing on her task.
"Door with frost- got it..." She began to walk. North picked up Ami and swung her over his shoulder following her but not before he got to wink at Jack. Some sort of hidden message. Jack blushed a bit as he looked away. Inferno passed Jack but stopped in front of him. Under his breathe he muttered
"You know, everyone gets sick of the cold at one point..."
Jack glared at him. Something was seriously up with the guy.

"No one likes to be roasted either, Flame boy" he spoke harshly his eyes squinting at the male. Inferno chuckled and looked down at Jack. Why was everyone taller than him?!?.

"Look little man, I'll take everything from you. And they'll never look back at you." And with that Inferno shoved his hands into his pockets before following everyone. Jack paused for a bit.

"Don't take her..." He whimpered softly.