Chapter 5

" Jaden Get To Table 6 And Take Their Order Now! " My Manger Screamed At Me. I Was Working My Regular Job At This Restaurant, That I Had For A While. I Had To Help My Mom With The Bills. After My Father Cheated On My Mother They Divorced And He Married His Sweetheart. He Was The One Who Financial Supported the Family.

I Walked Over To Table 6 With My Notepad In My Hand. I Fixed My Apron On the Way, When I Finally Reached I Noticed It Was The Girl from My Spanish Class and Adam?

' Why Is Adam Here With This Girl? Isn't Hope His Girlfriend? ' I Thought. " Well, What Can I Get You? " I Said Alittle Taken Back. The Girl From Spanish Class Spoke First " I'll Have The Salad " She said Smiling. " I'll Have The Steak " Adam Said After Her. When I Was About To Walk Off Adam Pulled My Arm Back To Him.

He Brought Me down And Whispered In My Ear " Hope I'snt Going To Find Out About This Right? Because Am Sure Hope And Everybody Else In The School Would Be Happy To Know You Work Here " He Smirked Then Let Me Go. I walked to Put The Order In. If I Tell Hope Adam's Going To Tell Everyone I Work Here. Hope Wouldnt Be Impress At All If She Knew I Worked Here. I Just Probably Need To Keep My Lips Sealed.

*

*

*

" OMG! Jaden We're Looking So Much Better " Hoped Screamed After We Just Got Done Practicing. " If The Competition Was Tomorrow We Were Going To Qualify." She Said Hugging Me. I Hugged Back, Taking In The Scent Of Her Shampoo, I Then Let Her Go Gently.

" So Nexts Week The BIG Event, You Wanna Go Out And Have Some Fun? " Hope Asked. " Um, Sure? I Didnt Know You Were The Fun Type. I Thought You Were A Party Pooper. " I Said Laughing. " I Am Not A Party Pooper " She Said Pouting. " Todays Friday Lets Have Some Fun " She Added. Pulling Me After Getting Her Stuff.

She Drove Us To this Very Up Beat  Dance Club. Everyone Just looked Like They Were Having A Good Time Just Dancing Outside. When We Got Inside It Was HYPE! There Was Party Dancing Everywhere, But The Party Pooper Hope Went To Find A Seat.

" Hope What Are You Doing? " I Screamed Over The Loud Music. " Sitting " She Screamed Back. " See This Is Why Your A Party Pooper " I Shouted Teasing Her. She Then Got this Look In Her Eyes And Pulled Me With Her On The Dance Floor.

She Started Dancing On Me & I Was Like, ' Um, Wheres The Hope that was just sitting down a wile ago? " . I Just Followed Her Flow. She Just Really Looked Like She Was Having A Good Time, I Sure Was. She Was Dancing On Me.

We dance two of those very upbeat songs. we were both really in the mood. My hands moved form her waist to her hips. I felt how they swayed on my pelvis. When the song was over she grabbed my hand and led me to a dark corner. That was where we started kissing.

Her hands were around my neck and my hands were around her waist. It was all going well until she stopped all of a sudden. " Omg, What am I doing? " She yelled. She ran leaving me in the corner alone.

So she just probably just left me me here with no ride at all. Why Did she run away didnt she just like our little moment? Or is it because of her boyfriend? Probably she felt like she was cheating.

*

*

*

*

******* Hope ******

Thanks the lord I had ime to get my head in order over the weekend. I haven't talked to jaden yet, but I would have to face him now that we have less than 10 mintues till our practice. I came into the studio just to dance some of the stress away.

That kiss with jaden was a mistake and I know it's going to be weird now. I can't lie but the kiss when good. His lips were so soft and- Om My gosh, what am I saying? Jaden is not my boyfriend so I shouldn't be thinking about his very soft, pink - There I go again.

Adams my boyfriend and I feel like I cheated on him. He probably would be so sad if he finds out about it. Hope just breathe please, Just bre-

" Hope " The familar voice called my name breaking my train of thought. I turned to see a smiling jaden. He really looked radiant with those sweats on and that tee shirt. Why am I still thinking about him?

" Jaden " I smiled, staring.

" shall we get straight to work? " He asked.

" Yeah, sure " I said walking over to my ipod that was hooked up to a stero and turned it on.

Jaden and I started our routine. I could of saw the difference from last week. We improved alot. When the song was finally over the last move was pretty awkward seeing what happened. He had to give me a dip, and when he did we both just stared into eachothers eyes.

" Bravo, Ancor " Miss. Gold said while laughing and clapping. " You guys still need work on a few steps but that last move made up for it, the chemistry between you guys are amazing. Once you guys mastered the whole routine you'll be in the semi finals in a heartbeat. " She smiled.

" Thanks " Jaden said as she left. " We were that good huh? " He laughed as he turned to me. He took of his shirt. " Lets go again? " He asked.

I nodded. I couldn't even function properly, his body is just wow. I was So happy that at the end i'll get to hold his body. I smiled to myself.

" Okay " I replied.

We danced another time. It was even better than the last time seeing that I was more into it.

I had to tell jaden that the kiss was a mistake, so that he doesnt think that we have something going on.

" Hey, Jaden about that kiss friday night " I said looking down trailing off. That was such a bad conversation starter. " It was a mistake " I continued.

" a mistake? " Jaden asked smiling. I didnt realize how close he was getting now. " So Your Telling me This was a mistake fiday night? " He said kissing me. That kiss made me want to die in his arms right that second.

" Was that a mistake? " He said suductively.

*

*

*

*

NEW CHAPTER :PP

It's Short, But It's Better Than Nothing Right? Lol

So How Are You?

I Havent Uploaded This In A While.

LIKE ' JADEN MEME's ' ON FACEBOOK NOW! BY CLICKING THE EXTERNAL LINK ON THE SIDE.. !!!!

I Leave You With That Video Of Jaden Rapping!

Stay A MSFT!

Okayy.. .

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

- JADENOWNS