Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

" Dancers on the stage in 5 minutes " The man screams backstage to all off the dancers.

" Hope! " My name was screamed. I turned in the direct of the scream to see my two hyper best friends. There was a huge grin plastered on both of there faces.

" Hey! " Ally & Aj said in Unisons. Aj hugged me then Ally got a turn.

" Omg, Why are you guys back stage? " I asked.

" Well, There was no one by the door and we wanted to see you and wish you good luck " Ally said in one breath.

" Good luck and break a leg " Aj spoke. " Well, not literally but you know what I mean " She continued.

" Yeah, I know. Thanks " I smlied 

" We love you, We'll be in te crowd cheering you on. "  Ally said leaving pulling Aj behind her.

" My crazy friends " I whispered then continued to fix my hair.

 " Yeah, and what about me? " The male voice asked. He wore a plain blue shirt that showed his abs shape off alittle. He wore skinny leg jeans that rested right on his hip. He looked really sexy with his hair parted a one side and combed down and his pink lips fixed in a smile.

" My sexy boyfriend " I walked over to hug him. 

His hands wrapped around my back then they drop to my butt. " My fine girlfriend " He whispered in my ears then bit down on it. 

" Adam! " I jumped, pulling out of te hug. " Why would you do that ? " 

" Because I want you " He bite down on his lip " Like right now " .

" Am going on stage like right now " I spoke.

" Next week " He smiled raising his eyebrows. " Next weeks my Birthday " He continued.

" I know, You'll just have to wait. " I longed out my tongue to him. 

" Damn, Now you just teasing " He smirked. 

" Yep, but I have to go on stage now " I told him. 

" Okay Babe " he said before he kissed me. 

" Bye " I said breaking the kiss. 

" Good luck " He replied leaving. 

I watched am leave through the back door. 

" Hope " My name was called . 

I Turned to see my dance partner Jaden Standing behind me. 

" We have to go " He spoke. 

" Okay " I said as I followed him and all the other dancers on too the stage. 

All the dancers sat in the corner of the stage, leaving enough space for the dancers to dance. This was the qualifying round, that would get you in to the semi finals. There will only be 20 out of like 200 couples that get pick for the next round. 

The single dancers went before us. They all took 4 hours to be completed. Now It was the couples turn. They were 2 hours into the couples until our number was called. There was only like 60 couples left on stage when me and Jaden went to dance.  When you finish your audition you are suppose to leave.The judges would call you if you were chosen and if you weren't you would be waiting forever for the call. 

Jaden I walked in the middle of the stage just like how we practised. I wasn't nervous at all, I had been in this position for so long that I got use to it, Jaden On the other hand looked nervous he was the totally opposite of me. 

Once our music began to play, we did our routine like how we were suppose to. It went smoothly all the way through. We had one error, where jaden stumbled a little but it wasn't noticeable. If We could do it again I would do it the exact way. 

When Jaden and I got back stage with hugged eachother. 

" We killed it " I announced. " That was so amazing " I continued. I was so hype and my adrenalin was still high. 

" Yeah, we did. " He smiled. " I was pretty nervous at the beginning but I got into it " He added.

" I know, I could Tell " I laughed. 

**

I walked up the path of the huge house that belong to no other than Adam Jones. From afar you could hear the loud music and flashing lights. The lawn was filled with people drinking and just having a good time. 

" I shouldnt have wore heels " Aj stated . " My feet hurt already " She whined.

" Aj, Stop whining " Ally Yelled. 

" I told you not to wear them " I said smiling. 

" Ugh, Shut up " She spoke. 

When we finally reached the big brown doors of the house I opened the door and the music and smoke hit me. The house was pack, there was little or no space for us to move. We slipped and slided trough the crowd trying to prevent to get drenched in alcohol. 

When I saw a familiar brown haired boy leaning against the wall with some other boys, I Shouted over the music to ally and aj that I was going to Adam. 

I walked over there and when Adam and his friends saw me they all went quiet. Everyone was eye raping me. I felt alittle uncomfortable, so i cleared my throat, Everyone snapped back to reality. 

I didn't think I looked too sexy. I was wearing a black bandeau covered with a cardigan and black leather leggings and black and red Jordan. OK, it is a little too sexy.

" Baby " I said walking towards Adam. I wrapped my hands around is neck and he lowered his head  so that our lips met.

" Happy 18th Birthday " I whispered against his lips. 

" Thanks babe " he smiled.

" Lets go up to your room " I winked at him and grabbed his hand. I led him up the stairs and we entered his room. 

I guess It's now or never.

*

*

*

 Heyyy. So when Am done With Tired Of Love Stories This Will be my main story to complete. :)

Thanks for showing all the love. :))

I Love Everyone! :)))

Follow Me On Twitter : @ LoveYouJaden

Kik Me : LoveYouJaden

IG: ErinMSFTS . 

Byee Now. :)

-JadenOwns