Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We were up next.

I was kinda of nervous because these contestants really brought it. I was confident in the dance route me and Jaden put together. I was hoping that this route will get us into the Finals. 

Yeah, we got the call. Theres just been too much stuff going on that i wasnt even thinking about it. Which was weird because this was going to be the rest of my life. 

After this round the judges pick only 5 couple dancers to go to the finals. After all the dancers would dance the judges would take about three hours to decide who the five couples would be.

I did a quick mirror check before we had to go on stage. I wore gold and orange sparkling eyeshade that corresponded with my halter toped dress. My dress stoped mid-thigh, i had to wear a spadex just in case my dress flew up.

" Contestant's number 106 " The stage man shouted.

I looked up at a nervous Jaden as he looked down at me. I grabbed his hand and i prayed too myself that we would do the best and get the chance to be in the finals.

We got on the stage and proceed to get into a dancing positions. I took a quick glance at the judges, i knew all them from previous dancing competions. They had to remember me to. I saw ali and aj sitting in the crowd. They both had these hugh smiles on their faces.

Pete and diana were suppose to be here but they couldnt because they were preparing for my parents to come back in town. I still probably won't see much of them.

Our song began and we did exactly would we practiced.

*

 When we were done i still felt the adrenaline rush. I think me and Jaden did perfect, i just hope the judges agree too. 

I hugged Jaden and he picked me up alittle.

" We did amazing " I said as jaden lowered me too the ground.

" Yeah we did " Jaden said super excited.

I think we did the route better on stage than when we were practising.

I kissed jaden on the cheek, he was alittle shock by my actions but he just went along with it.

" We are so gonna be in the finals " I yelled hugging him again.

" Hope " My name was screamed. I turned around to see Ally and Aj walking towards us. They both wore smiles.

"You guys did amazing. " Ally said once she was in hearing range. 

" You should really teach me how you guys do that thing " Aj added imatating a moved we did on stage.

The both hugged me and Jaden. " When ever your ready to learn " Jaden spoke. 

" so what do you guys do now? " Aj asked.

" wait " I answered.

"How Long? " Ally asked.

" about four hours" I replied.

" um. well were gonna go " Aj say in a differnt voice as Ally and her try to back away. 

" It's ok " I spoke giggling alittle "you guys can go " I added.

" Good, see you guys " Ally said as her and aj litteraly ran out the building.

I laughed no one has friends like mines.

*

3 1/2 hours later

All the couples were called onto the stage the judges all sat with blank stares painted on their faces. When the contestants calmed down the judge that sat in the very middle of the table began to talk. 

Mr. Gross was his name. He also went by the name 'Cold '. He was a very cold man he was a dancer when he was younger, he was very success full. He would stop at nothing to get to the top. Mr. Gross Danced one of the best ballet route that a man ever did. 

It was amazing to be in hos presence. I would read about him was i was younger and when i first started to dance. I wanted to be like him, stoping at nothing to get to the top. 

" Goodevening " He spoke. His voice was a deep raspy, it's one that you would hear narrating a sad or a horror movie. Everybody replied back in sync.

" Today we had a lot of dancers dance on this stage " He said. " but there was more than half of you who didn't bring you A game " He added.

I heard alot of sigh's and deep breaths, one coming from Jaden. I didnt know He wanted this that bad. I closed my eyes and contiued to listen to him.

" If your number is called forward you will be in the finals and will be competeing for a scholarship to go to the best Dance school " He spoke looking through all of our souls. 

" Number 86 "  He called. I imediatly heard a sceam and could feel the tension in the room getting more intense.

" Number 43. Number 91. Number 106 " He called.

My eye instantly shot opened. he called our number. I grabbed jaden into a hug, he was even more shock than i was. This was my first time working with a partner and it was going great. We were really just a good team.

" and last number 77 " He called. " For the everybody else, I suggest you try again next year. When you can dance " he said coldly. 

*

When I got home I told Pete and Diana the great news.

" We'll celebrate, when your parents get here " Diana said smiling. My smile faded and i just walked up stairs to my room.

My parents.

why were they even coming back?

"Thanksgiving in two weeks" I said to my self. " figures " I mumbled as i put away the calender i just had.

I  proceed to the bathroom to take a hot bathe. My phone began to ring as i got in the tub it was just probably ally & Aj congratulating me on moving on to the finals. Ihad texted them the good news when i came off the stage.

Right now I just wanna relax, alot of things in my life are really just stressing me out. So i just closed my eyes and relaxed.

*

Short & Boring chapter i know .. Please excuse the mistakes I know theres alot. 

Sorry for not updating on wednesday, but that was my country's (BAHAMAS) (242) independence! So I was out all that day just having fun. 

Thanks to everyone whoes reading my stories. I got 3K votes yesterday. So i was excited & am only a couple (8) fans away from 500. When i get 500 i'll update again niggas! 

lol So yea Vote. Fan. Comment.

Read my other stories : My Last Love(Prodigy Love Story). My girl Loves me & Me & Me & Me (MB Love Story).

:)

:)

:) Love you guyyss.!

-JadenOwns