Chapter 2

This Is The First Chapter, If You want A Recap You can Start Reading Here but If You want to continue on Stroll Down & find Chapter 2.

I locked my car doors, taking my phone out out of my Chanel Tote to see if I had any messages, I was surprise to see there weren't. As I was approaching Eastern High Prepatory for the last year I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see my boyfriend walking over.

"Hey baby,How was your summer?" He said with a grin on his face leaning to kiss me. I accepted the kiss

"You should Know You texted me every minute" I mumbled. " What?" He asked. " Nothing It was Amazing" I said trying to act happy.

That summer Adam texted my 50 times a day, We were always video chatting. I Know we were far away from each other but damn 50 times? I was in Paris with my best friends ally and aj, they are always with me.

As me and Adam walked into the school with his hand on my shoulder I could feel all the eyes on me. Even after 3 years of us dating people still are jealous, Losers.

He walked my to my locker as I put my things in, he was looking me down from head to toe probably because I had on a Mini skirt but whatever.

As I was leaving my locker with adam I saw Ally and Aj running up to me. They both hugged me at the same time,Aj was the first to Comment on clothes.

"Showing all your goods to your boyfriend?" Said said while laughing and looking at Adam. "You look cute though" Ally assured me. "Um Adam Jeff was looking for you I think he's out side" Ally Said to Adam.

"Okay, See Ya Babe" Adam said Kissing me on my forehead. "Ally, Aj" He said Coldly and left

Ally,Aj and Adam never really got along since they have all know each other, well since we started dating. I Don't know what their problem was with each other.

So me Ally and Aj began to make our way down the hall to the office since Aj had to get something from the Principal.

Me && Ally took a seat in the waiting area while carrying on a not so general conversation (Girl stuff). We didn't even notice their was a boy sitting next to us listening to what we were saying until he was called to go in the Principals office.

As he got up from his sit he had a smirk on his face. He was Tall and had a light brown complexion he had his hair cut into a Style that I liked his, hair was curly. He was wearing a dark jeans pants with a black shirt, he looked stylish. As he stood he Told us " I have a sister I know about those things."

We laughed as Aj came out of the office and we told her about what Happened.

Chapter 2.

Before You Came Into My Life

I Missed You So Bad

And You Should Know That

So Call Me Maybe?

--------------------

Call Me Maybe Was Bursting From The Radio. I was in front of the long mirror in the dance studio, doing interpretive dancing.