Chapter 8

-------------------------------------> Picture Of Cast on the side.

Chapter 8

"YOU WHAT? " Aj screamed getting the attention of the whole coffee shop.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell Ally and Aj i had sex with Adamn while in a public place. I know how dramatic they can be. Last year I told them I was feeling really sick, i don't know how they got on the topic of me being pregnant - but you have to love them.

" oh my gosh " Ally spoke. " Why didnt you inform us you were going to do it? " she questioned.

" When, where and how? " Aj added.

We were still getting a few stares but i just brushed it off. I picked up my coffee and took a sip before  answering.

" Well, we did it at his birthday party " I said quietly.

" Omg, a whole fucking week has past " Ally semi-screamed.

" Why didnt you just tell us? I taught we tell eachother everything " Aj spoked.

" I know am sorry I just didnt know how to tell you guys " I responded. That was actually true, it was kind of awkward for me.

" Oh well, you could of said. Guys i lost my virginity " Aj said.

" You guys are making me feel lke shit. " I pouted.

Ally and Aj looked at eachother for a while.

" But sweatheart, you are " Ally replied laughing, then aj and i began to laugh.

" Whatever " I responded grinning.

*

" Jaden what the hell is wrong with you? " I asked, he seemed so out of it. 

We were suppose to be practicing for the semi-finals because we got the call. I don't know why i was nervous, i knew i was going to get in anyway.

" Am sorry, it's jus - nothing. " he responded.

I laughed " Is it about a girl? "  Then i wooud know he got over those kisses and moment we shared a like two months back. I wasnt the type for cheating, because i woudn want it to happen to me.

" Hope, lets just continue " He stated avoiding the question and my eyes.

 " Jaden you can tell me " I smiled. 

He smiled.

" We're friends arent we? " I spoke still smiling. I sensed that his happy mood changed aittle.

" Oh " He stumbled. " Theres this girl " He said. Am happy that it;s about a girl. Now i know he got over those kisses and moment we shared a like two months back. I wasnt the type for cheating, because i woudnt want it to happen to me.

i cut him off. " I knew it! " I semi- shouted feeling that i accomplish something. " Who is she? " I said giving him a hugh smile.

Jaden. 

I looked at Hopes smile. She's so adorable it's not even funny. 

'It's you ' I wanted to tell her so bad as i looked into her brown eyes i couldnt help but smile. 

" she just this really amazing girl, That I like " I spoke blushing. Jaden man up.

" Aww, whats her name? " She asked in awe. 

" Um " I stumbled. " Faith " I told her. " She's from my old town " I added.

" Awwwww, Does she know you llike her? " She asked in a soft voice.

" No, She has no idea " I replied.

" Well maybe you should tell her " Hope smiled again. " Then you guys can be like me and Adam " She blushed.

My whole entire mood changed. What the fuck? What does he have that i don't? He just some white dude, who cheats on her. It's always Adam this & Adam that.

I sighed angrily. 

" Hope, Am leaving " I said walking away from herr and going over to collect my things. 

" But, we're not dont practicing " She spoke.

I didnt answer, I just walked out leaving her in shock.

As I walked through the school hallway I hearr guy voices talking and laughing. 

" So she actually let you hit? " One of the boys asked. 

" Yep, and im bout to get another " He spoke. Getting alot of laughs from the boys.

" Ohh Adam. She gonna do a round two? " Another voice laugh.

" No, I got another girl " He said proudly.The hallway erupted wth cheers.

" Adam you are the man " One of the boys said laughing.

I shook my head. I took the other route out of the school.

Only if hope heard that she would know what a asshole he is, and wouldnt be so in love with him. It really sicken me hearing that. Hope doesnt deserve that shit. She too kind, and I know she wouldnt do that to him. 

I stopped in my pursuit to my car, i balled my fist ready to turn around find Adam and beat his ass, but a voice in my head told me not to - it wouldnt do any good.

I'll find the right time to break the news to her, but right now I needed to be to work or i would be out of a job.

I jumped in my car and sped off in the direction of the restaurant. Tonights gonna be a long night.

*

Heyy partyy peeps. 

Am back- With this short A$$ Chapter I know sorry. I just wanted to start writing on this again. 

Theres alot more to come so stay tuned.

Dance for Love it Officially OFFF HOLD! 

Yay! 

Okay

Bye. 

:*

:)

Twitter: LoveYouJaden

Kik: LoveYouJaden

AskFM: LoveYouJaden

IG: ErinMSFTS