Chapter 11

Chapter 11

" I swear your the funniest person i've ever met. " I laughed as Jaden told me jokes about World war Z. He pretty muc just told me if that was to happen in reality right at that very moment he was gonna leave me. He then started to apoligie in advance.

 Two weeks after i won that bet we finally got a change to go out for a saturday movie night. We were just leaving the theaters. World War Z was such an amazing movie. 

" You wanna get ice cream before we leave? " Jaden asked stopping in his tracks. 

" Yeah " i agreed. " I could really go for some right now " I spoke 

 " Okay, lets go " he said as he lead the way heading out of the theater and going down the street. I was laughing all the way there because jaden was doing the most funniest things ever. I can't remember the last time i  laughed this hard.

Jaden held the door as we walked into the small ice cream shop. This place had some go ice cream but it can't be compared to the ice cream parlor on the other end of town.

Ally, Aj and I had just went there yesterday, at the end of school. They were interrogating me on the whole Jaden situation. I told them it was absolutely nothing going on with us. They didn't believe me, but they still just dropped the subject.

I walked up to the counter where a lady that looked in her 30's was standing. She won this green hat that read 'I scream for Ice Cream " . I thought that was the perfect name for a ice cream shop.

" Hello, how can i help you guys tonight? " She spoke giving us a little smile.

I looked at the colorful flavors of ice cream through the display glass.  I wish i could have all, ice cream was my favorite dessert.

Jaden spoke first. " Um, can i get a blueberry cheese cake " 

"on a cone or a bowl? " she questioned.

" a waffel cone " He replied. 

" okay, and you? " she asked typing on her cash register.

" Can i get the ' icing on the cake ' in a bowl " I responded.

" Okay, that would be $5.45 " She spoke.

I started to take out my wallet but Jaden stopped me. 

" I got this " he spoke. 

I gave him a small smile and watched as he paid her. She the began to scoop up our ice cream. I couldn't wait to taste it's goodness on my tongue and feel my tastebud explode. 

She gave us our ice cream then we debated on eating the ice cream here or just leaving. We just left and walked the apposite way from his car and headed towards the boardwalk. It was already 9.37pm but it's the weekend so my curfew is midnight.

We sat on the beach with only the moonlight shining on us. I told Jaden i was a little scare so he told me he'll take care of me and he came closer to me making our shoulders touch. I a little awkward but jaden made me comfortable when he started to make jokes again.

" You wanna taste my ice cream " he asked.

" yeah, i thought you would never ask " i laughed.