Chapter 9

Chapter 9

" Thank you for finally taking me out after i begged and pleaded with you " I told adam alittle annoyed as we walked the boardwalk toward the carnival.

" Am sorry I was tired from football " He spoke sincerly. " but i overcame it for you " he whispered in my ear.

" Ughh, stop being adorable " I said to him.

" I love you " He said as he grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers. 

" I love you too " I said as we passed crowds of people.

About two hours ago i sent adam like 50 messages that consisted of  " please ", " pretty please, with a cherry on top ' , " pleaseeeeeeeeeeee " , " plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz " . He finally gave in, so here we are at the carnival.

" Do you wanna ride or eat first? " Adam asked as we stopped.

" Um, which ever you want " I told him. 

" We could do both " He smiled while winking. 

I gave him a weird look, then after a couple minutes of processing it in my head i understood. I punched him on his arm as he erupted with laughter. 

I folded my arms over my chest and walked away.

" Hope c'mon " I heard Adam say from from behind me while still giggling.

" Hope " He said as he ran up too me and stood in the front of me. " Hope Am sorry, it was just suppose to be funny " He said giving me those irresitable smiles.

" Well, it wasnt funny " I told him. " You sounded like a prevent " I grinned. 

" Aww Theres that beautiful smile. " He said putting a kiss on my forehead. " I love that smile " He added while grabbing my hand again. 

" Your so cheesy " I said as i dragged him to the line of the feris wheel. 

The line was quite long tonight. This was probably the longgest I've ever saw it. I knew it was a friday night and all but, it still wasnt usually this crowded. 

Is it only me that can feel if someone is watching them? I had that feeling so i looked around and spotted a girl that looked familar. She probably went to our school she was with a group of people that were all looking over at me and Adam. 

They were probably talking about us because everybody as ways talks about us, so i thought nothing of it. I faced the head of the line and moved forward as the people went up. 

" Hey " I heard a voice say. The person behind the voice sounded latina.

I turned around and saw the same girl that was watching us a while ago.  I looked up at adam and i watched him look at the girl as if he had saw a ghost. 

" Hi " I said. " Where do i know you from? " I asked. 

" We are in the same Spanish class. " She told me.

" Oh, ok " I responded. 

I saw as she stared at Adam for awhile. 

" Am so do you guys know eachother? " I asked feeling the tension. 

" Yes " "No" They both said at the same time. 

I looked at them confused. 

" We know eachother personally " The girl smiled.

" And may i ask how? " I questioned.

" Well - " The girl started but adam cut her off.

" We're lab partners " Adam spoke. 

" Really? " The girl asked. " We had sex " She confessed bluntly.

" What? " I yelled getting the attention of the people in the front of us. 

" Am sorry " Adam qucikly said. 

" You werent sorry just three hours ago " The girl spoke. 

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths in and out. I simply just walked off the line heading for the exit. I won't believe that Adam would do this to me - again. 

Again. Which means for the second tme. I coud hear calling my name from behind so i just walked faster. I hope he losted me in the crowds of people. 

Am seriously tired of this. Two times n the last 2 months. 

Tears began to flow down my eyes as i walked onto the sidewalks of the streets.

Did I deserve this? Am i such a bad person that this happened to me? I wish Adma's dick woud drop off then he wouldnt be able to cheat on me. 

I hate Adam so much... but i love him too. 

How coud i still feel this way towards him? Oh I don't know maybe because we were in a relationship for three years and on top of tat he was my first everything.

My emotions are everywhere I need to get home. 

I wiped my face with the back of my hands and called Ally and Aj. i reallyneed my bestfriends now more than ever.

 " Aj, can you guys pick me up? " I stuggled to say through my sniffing. 

" What happened Hope? " She asked concern and i hear shuffling ing the background. 

" Just hurry Please " I told her a little hoarse. " I'll be in starbucks down the street from the boardwalk" I added as I walked towards the starbuck.

" Okay, We'll be right there " She said before she hung up i heard her calling Ally. 

There so dependable. I opened the door of the starbucks and got a coffee before sitting down in the corner.

Waiting on Aj and All will give me some time to think. 

*

(Sorry For It being short )

Thanks For Reading, Voting, Commenting & Fanning. 

You guys arre amazeballs. 

My summer started last week wednesday, so i'll be undating regularly. :))

Sorry For the mistakes. I'll Edit them later. 

Twitter: LoveYouJaden

AskFM: LoveYouJaden

KIK: LoveYuJaden

P.s - Thanks to everyone hitting me up on Twitter & Kik. Much Love. :)

- JadenOwns