chapter 20

Chapter 20

I walked into her room, nothing really changed since i had been here last. Her walls were still painted a shade of pink which you really couldn't see because almost every inch of her walls were covered in either posters or writing.  

I took a seat in her purple rolling chair that i pulled away from the desk she usually uses for her laptop. I took out my phone to see that i got a message from Kendall. I quickly locked my phone back, i was already feeling guilty. 

I didn't even notice when Hope walked into the room, I heard the door close and looked up to see that she was leaning up against it. She slowly making her way over to her bed. That's when i noticed she was wearing boy shorts and a tank top. All i could say is dancing did her body good.

She sat on her bed and began to speak.

                                                              " I was just listening to the songs, i wanted to dance to for the competition. Do you want to hear them? " She asked. " well, of course you wanted to hear them, that's why your here " She answered herself. " but, i only expected a call not a visit. A visits good too " she smiled a little. I smiled back.

I didn't say anything so she just turned on the music.

As soon as the instrumental started to play i know exactly what song it was. I watched Twilight a million times, so i could sing this song from back to front.

                                                                 " OK with this song,  we could do like a vampire type theme thingy. I'm the vampire and you are normal, I'm trying to drag you to death but you are fighting it. " I said overly excited. She just looked at me with wide eyes while laughing.

                                                                   " ah, replay the song " I said getting up and grabbing her up with me. " Floor " I told her. She quickly got on the floor. 

I picked up her foot and gently dragged her on the floor as she kinda twisted and turned. When the lyrics started playing, I grabbed he up and she span on my back.

Everything was coming so naturally, we really did have great chemistry. It was also a plus how her body rubbed against mine.

We took a 20 minute break because i was telling her about my mother and then we started back up. It was after 4 am when we finally stopped and practically had a full routine. We were both hot and sweaty, I took off my shirt from the 10th we had replayed the song which was about 15 minutes after we started. I caught hope staring a couple of times, but she would just turn her head and i would smirk.

We both laid flat out on the floor of her bedroom just staring at her starry ceiling. 

                                                                       " When are we going to practice again? " I asked her.

                                                                        " Tomorrow, well today at 8 pm in the school dance studio. " she instructed me.

                                                                        " OK, Mr. boss " I laughed.

                                                                         " I'm a girl " she laughed with.

                                                                         " Really? " I asked .

                                                                         " shut up " She said as she playfully hit me. 

                                                                         " you hit like a dude " I laughed.

She sucked her teeth and laughed as she got up from the floor. " i'm gonna' take a shower " 

                                                                            " alright " I responded. i guess that was my cue to leave. 

I got up and started to gather my things for me to leave when Hope called my name. 

                                                                              " Can you help me please " She said.

                                                                        " With what? " I said as i hesitatingly went into the bathroom and heard the shower running. 

I saw her standing with her back too me but she had taken off her shirt. So she only had on her bra and boy shorts.

                                                                           " Can you undo my bra strap please "  she said as she turned her head to me.

I walked over to her and as soon as my finger tips touched her bare warm skin i don't wanna let go off her. I undo-ed her bra gently and slowly. My hairs dropped to her waist, I heard her breathing hitch up.

That snapped me out of it and i knew i needed to get out of her. I torn my hairs away from her body and quickly got out the bathroom and clothes the door. I picked up all my things i had gathered early and got out her house as fast as i could.

I sat in my car trying to collecting my thoughts. After couple minutes, i was out her drive way and on my way home. 

Good thing i got out there at the time i did because I knew my mind wasn't going to be in control. My body would have taken over and had a mind of itself.

When I got home I took a bath trying to think about what had just happened. As soon as i got out the shower I heard a knock on the door. it was 6 in the morning, why was people knocking on my door. I quickly threw on some clothes and ran to the door to open it. I stared at the man in front of me.

                                                                             " Jaden, how are you? " I could recognized the voice even if though i didn't hear it for almost 10 years.

                                                                                 " Dad? " 

*

:**** Love you guysssssssssssssss <33

Sorry for the wait. The writers block struggle was reallllll!

Well school out so i guess more updates? ^_^ I guess so :D

IG: lonely_yetfab

Twitter: iiixiiixiix

Tumblr: iiix-iiix-iix

If you guys want my whatsapp message me :))

- JadenOwns